hugs

Before we knew it the ride was over and we still kept kissing. His lips were so soft and he was a really good kisser I really couldn't stop, but then I did when someone suddenly started talking.
Rubi: I ship it #Deo

Geo and I pulled away I awkwardly laughed when she said that. We both got up and went to many other different rides. The day was very fun and at the end of the day Geo pulled me over and started to mumble something.

Geo: Umm... Danie I know we literally met today but I really want to get to know you more that kiss that we had it was very passionate. I don't know it just .. um.. it made me feel things that I never felt for anyone before.

Danie: Yeah I know what you mean I felt it too!

Geo: Well can I have your number maybe we can hangout more another day.

Danie: Yeah its 347-***-****
Geo: Okay, bye I'll text you.

He then pulled me into the best hug I've ever gotten in my life. He hugged me so tight. A million things were going on right now a million butterflies in my stomach it was incredible.
After this we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways!
___

hey guysssss so I know I haven't updated I'm sorry 💛💛💛💛I'll update more since we have Christmas break. I love you 💗!

-D