...hayes...

I was walking in SoHo and then I noticed this guy was taking pictures of me.

Dani: Um, why are you taking pictures of me?
stranger: I came to this city to take pictures of all the beautiful things that I saw and so far you're the best thing I've seen.

I couldn't believe he just said this after breaking up with Geo this is the best thing that has happened.

Dani: That's the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me. My name is Daniella by the way but you can call me Dani.
Stranger: My name is Hayes nice to meet you Dani.
Dani: Nice to meet you too. So are you from here ?
Hayes: I recently moved here but wait can I please get your number just so that maybe we can hangout sometime ?

I thought that he was moving a little bit too fast when he asked for my number but he seemed like a really nice guy. We exchanged numbers and then we went our different ways.

                   -1 day after-
Hayes: Hey.
Dani: hello :)
Hayes: Are you doing anything today I want to know if you would like to go see a movie with me ?
Dani: Yeah, sure what time?
Hayes: At 6
Dani: Okay we'll see you later !
Hayes: ok

I don't want Hayes to think that I like him so I didn't decide to keep the conversation going. Something does tell me that I am going to have a good time maybe this will help me forget about all the bad things that have been going on with Geo. Why am I even still thinking about him ? He has a girlfriend maybe I should just move on too...

____
Heyyyy guys I think that this is very short I'm sorry. Lately I have been forgetting to update the only reason I remembered to continue writing is because someone commented telling me to update that is actually very helpful so thank you 😘 for that. Anyways, I love youuuu guys thanks for reading.