birthday

Today is Geo's birthday he is turning 17 today and I have planned a surprise birthday party for him. I invited some on his friends to come and celebrate with us.

D: Happy Birthday babe.
Geo had just woken up and he looked so cut with his hair messed up. He smiled when I gave him kisses all over his face. He was so cute.

G: Thank you baby!
D: I love you so much babe your getting so old. I can't believe that you are finally 17 babe.
G: I know right I can't believe it either.
D: Well go get ready babe.
G: No come lay down here with me.
D: Okay.
We just stood there and Geo was just scrolling down his Instagram time line. I was playing with his fingers I intertwined our hand and then Geo kissed my hand.
D: Honestly Geo I just love you so much like I can't even explain it you make me so happy. I really love you like a lot.
G: Babe, I love you more, I really do.
I gave him a peck on the lips and then I started to exit his room I forgot that I had to go pickup the cake and decorate the house.
G: Wait babe where are you going ?
D: Um I need to go to the mall babe I'll be back later.
G: Wait come here.
I walked back to the bed and then Geo gave me a kiss. He was the best boyfriend ever, I loved everything about him.
G: Okay well don't take too long babe.
D: I won't I love you.
G: I love you too princess.
After that I went to the mall quickly and got him his birthday present I got him all blue pumas. Then I went to buy decorations for the house and lastly I picked up his cake. I went back home to see Geo dressed up. Jennishka did a good job on telling him to dress up. I had hidden everything so that he wouldn't think that anything happened.
D: Baby you look so cute.
I put my arms around his neck.
G: Thank you baby girl you look flawless like always.
D: Thank you, well I'm going to take a shower.
G: Okay babe.
I took a shower and got dressed and did my make up. Geo came inside his room and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. Now we were going to go outside and hangout because someone had to decorate the house and set everything up.
D: Babe, let's go to the movies.
G: Yeah, let's go.
We didn't even go to watch a movie we honestly didn't even know what movie was playing. We sat in the last row and then we just kissed for a while. After a while I started getting sleepy and so did Geo before we knew it we drifted to sleep. We woke up just before the movie ended. I checked the time and it was 7:00 p.m this was great because everything was set up. After that we headed home. We walked in the house and everyone greeted Geo by surprised he thought that no one was home but then everyone came out of their hiding spots and greeted us.
G: Babe you planned all of this ?
D: Yeah but it wasn't just me everyone else helped out a lot.
G: Thank you for everything baby he gave me a quick peck on the lips.
D: Anything for you babe, come on let's go open some of your presents now!
Geo opened all of the presents one by one and then he got to the gift I got him. He looked at the Rolex Watch that I had gotten him and he all blue Pumas and he said 'wow babe honestly you didn't have to do all of this for me but I loved your gift' and I said 'it's okay baby I'm just glad you liked it'.

The song trap queen came up and everyone started singing.

G: "And I get high with my baby I just left the mall I'm getting fly with my baby" he pointed at me while saying this.
D: You are the cutest.
The party went great and everyone had a great time. After we went to the room and it was now 1 a.m everyone else was sleeping.
G: Give me a kiss.
I kissed all over his face and around his lips but not in his lips. I wanted to mess around with him.
G: Why are you teasing me ?
D: It's kind of fun.
G: No it's not.
He pressed his lips onto mine and after  he slid his tongue in. This got heated real quick it went from 0-100.
__
Hey guys it's meeeee here again. Anyways yeah they did the nasty ^^ LMAOAOAA. I didn't want to get into detail with it. I love you guys and I'll probably update tomorrow.
- dani 😚