Imagine #1 Softball Game

You stood on the pitchers mound with the blazing hot sun on your back. You look at your best friend, BFF/N, who was sitting in the stands anxiously waiting like everyone else. The crowd was silent. You pitched the ball right toward the caters glove. "STRIKE! YOUR OUT!" The ump shouted to the batter! Your team ran back to the dug out and grabbed your batting stuff
"Okay this is the last inning of today's game, girls!" Your coach said as you all waited while the pitcher warmed up. "Remember we get 3 strikes then the game is over" Your coach started to call each of your teams names one by one for who was batting this last inning. "Y/N, your gonna be our 6th batter" The coach called the rest of the names while you got ready. When the ump called for first batter you waited anxiously. The first 3 batters made it to the base, when the 4th batter came up the bases were loaded. You watched but noticed they switched pitchers. While the new pitcher warmed up you watched nervously trying to learn her technique. The new pitcher was good and that kind of scared you. The 4th batter went up and everything was silent. Then you heated a huge *SMACK* you saw the ball in the catchers glove. Oh. No. You thought. After a while the 4th batter struck out the 5th batter was up you walked on deck with your lucky bat in hand. You felt nervous. To take the edge off you looked into the crowd. You scanned the bleachers trying to see if you could find your friend. The 5th batter was on strike 2, you were getting more nervous! You look through the bleachers and found a familiar face. Oh, Shit! You thought. The familiar face belonged to C/N.
"STRIKE 3!!! YOUR OUT!" The 5th better came off. You took a deep breath and slowly made your way up. You got in the ready position and took a deep breath. You starred at the pitcher you were ready. You thought about your crush in the stands watching. He played baseball, so if your screwed this up it would be over! He was also with his friends who played baseball too, so you would become the laughing stalk of the whole school! The pitch came straight at you! Your swung the bat as hard as you could! *CRACK*the ball went flying into the field and over the fence! You sprinted to first, then to second! You're almost there! You went as fast as you could to third! Everyone was cheering! Out of the corner of your eyes you saw the ball coming right to the catcher you slid to home. "SAFE!!" The ump called and your team went running into the diamond! You won the game!!!! After you did the finishing cheer, everyone was packed up and left. You smiled. You started packing your things. "Nice homer, Y/N" you turned around to see, C/N.
"Thanks," you said turning around you zipped up your bag.
"Um... Y/N..." "Ya" your crush seemed really nervous! "Want to go out for ice cream?" You look at him him surprise. "You know to celebrate your big win" C/N said quickly "Okay" you replied. You walked to his truck. Your friend brought you to the game but had to leave early so you were going to have to walk. You got to the door and he opened it for you. "Ma Lady" he said you got in and he closed the door running around to the drivers side. You drive to the local ice cream shop. You say at the bench quietly. "So... Uh... Y/N.... I was wondering if.... You.. Ah..." You could tell he was nervous. "Ya" you said as he looked at you "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked looking at you. With out thinking you replied. "YES!!!" You threw your arms around him and have him a big hug. You let go and looked into his eyes. He lifted your chin and touched his lips to yours. You could feel the sparks fly. This was what you had been dreaming about!

---------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked that ill post another one tomorrow!