Imagine #3: Pool Party

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! I've been very busy writing a new book and with school. hope you enjoy this one!
----------------------------------------------
Requested by: i_am_sherlocked221B
______________________________________________________

"This one is perfect!" BFF/N says as you step out of the change room with a blue bikini and blue flip flops. The bikini is for the pool party later on that day at your crushes house. Everyone is coming to the party and this could be your chance to show off to your crush.
"Yay I think I might get this one!" you turn around looking in the mirror, then you walk back into the change room and change into your clothes. Just as you walk up to the till you hear your phone buzz. You look down at your phone setting the bikini on the counter. It's C/N.
(Texting)
Him: Hey
You: Heyyyy
Him: U coming 2 the party 2nite?
You: Yep
Him: Great c u there!
You: c u there

You turn off your phone. You pay for the bikini then head home with your friend. You two get ready for the party. You put a towel, and your wallet in the bright pastel coloured beach bag. you put your bikini on then put a light sweater on and jean short shorts on over top of the bright blue swim suit.
"Ready to go?" BFF/N asks you as you as she grabs her car keys.
"Yep lets go!" You Reply putting your sunglasses on and heading out the door.

---10 minuets later---

"You ready for this?" BFF/N, asks as you pull up to the big house.
"As ready as I'll every be!" you jump out of the car and grab your beach bag. You walk up to the door and ring the door bell. You can hear the music coming from the back yard. The door opens.
"Hey Guys! The parties in the back." your crush leads you guys to the door of the back yard. There are tones of people here and obviously plenty more to come. Then you see her... The school slut. Great.... you think stepping into the sunlight.
"Hey, C/N where's the bathroom?" Your best friend asks, knowing you probably wouldn't be able to ask him yourself.
"Oh. Um the guest room is down the hall and to the right if you have to change. The bathroom is on the right." C/N gives you a quick smile then heads off to his friends. You and BFF/N walk to the guest room to change. After hours of eating, partying and dancing, you and BFF/N decide to hang out on the lounge chairs by the pool.
"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" you turn around as you hear his soft voice.
"Um.... sure." you turn to you fried and smile! C/N leads you to a garden in the back yard, after your quite a ways away from the party he stops and turns to you.
"So what did you want to..." you ask but suddenly his lips find yours. Sparks start to fly. He pulls away with a smile on his face. You can't find any words, it's like your mind is blank.
"Y/N, I like you, and I have had a crush a crush on you since I first met you!" he pulls you close. " Y/N..."
"Yes..." you reply looking into his eyes
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The End of the Imagine

______________________________________________________

Hey guys thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Please Comment of you have any ideas. Please follow and like as well!
I'll talk to you all later!
~Kay