two

Abigale's POV

"Look who decided to show," Vanessa says as her brother turns the corner, smiling.

"Oh come on, you love me." He says force-hugging her, which she struggles to get out of. He looks to me and lets her go, grinning. "And you're the oh-so-famous Abigale I'll be escorting to her classroom this morning?" He says and I chuckle.

"Okay prince charming you can cut the act," Vanessa scoffs looking to me and mouths sorry, which I nod in return. "Sorry to leave you in such time of need but I have a short meeting so I gotta go," she says and I nod.

"And since you have your first period with me you can follow," Zach winks and I gag, causing Vanessa to laugh before leaving.

"Wow can't even get the new girl to like you," she scoffs and I join in her laughter as he laughs sarcastically.

"Haha so funny, become a comedian." He smiles viciously, siblings. "Anyways new girl let's go." He says walking in the opposite direction as his sister.

"I have a name, you know," I say and he shrugs.

"Get used to the name, it'll wear off in about... a month." He grins and I sigh.

"I wished I moved here at the beginning of the year so it'll be off by now, but nope, looks like I'll just be called 'new girl' at this new school, great," I roll my eyes and he just looks at his phone. "What a great listener," I mutter under my breath and he looks up.

"What?" He says curiously, still walking.

"Nothing. It's dead now, like my soul." I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"So you're an e-girl now?" He says as more of a question than anything and I gasp.

"How dare you accuse me of such term?! I am utterly horrified by your actions!" I say dramatically and he looks confused.

"So are you or-"

"No, smart one." I deadpan before continuing, "You need to work on understanding sarcasm, I'm surprised with your sister you aren't a master at the art yet," I grin and he just scoffs playfully.

"The art?"

"Yes the art of sarcasm, it should be a whole other language really, given only some can speak it fluently and understand it." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"New kids." He says and I glare at him as we stop in a huddle of other students.

"Stop calling me that," I say and he just chuckles.

"Oh, I'm just helping you get used to it." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Hey Zach, with the new girl I see." A guy says from a group of guys, getting the others attention, great.

"Hey, Alex and yeah, she's in my first class so Vanessa is forcing me to take her with me," he says in a bothered tone and I scoff.

"Have anything to say, newbie?" The guy named 'Alex' asks and I grin.

"Actually yes, firstly what he is saying is total BS." I say glaring at Zach, "should've seen him trying to flirt... hilarious." I say and a few of them laugh, "and also I have a name, Abigale, I understand that Zach may have a hard time saying it but don't let the looks get too into your head to block your brain either" I say smiling and he just glares at me.

"Haha so funny, smart mouth. I just want you to know that though you may be new doesn't give you a get out of jail free pass to try and provoke whoever you please," his tone grows dark, his eyebrows furrowed, "I don't care who you were at your old school but you're here now so I suggest to take my advice and keep it dear to your heart," He says taking a step towards me, "Don't mess with me because I'll make sure you regret every single decision you've made up to here." He finishes and I just smile.