Figuring Things Out

I was the one to end our passionate kiss, although I wanted it to last forever. My face felt flushed and my breathing was heavy. 'Did that really just happen?!' I met Addison's eyes and bit my lip. "That was great," I giggled.

"I can't believe I just let that happen!" She sounded upset. "I have a husband! And you're my student!"

My heart dropped into my stomach and I took a step back, surprised. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry..." I trailed off and could feel tears beginning to sting my eyes. I reached up and started twisting a few strands of my straight blonde hair as a way to distract myself a little. I spoke again, my voice a shaky whisper "I shouldn't have done that. It's just-"

I was interrupted by another, even more passionate, kiss. Addison's hands trailed up and down my back slowly before settling low, just above my butt. I relaxed and found her tongue with mine, nibbling and sucking gently, which caused a low and barely audible moan to escape from her throat. Finally pulling away, Addison ran her hands through my hair before giving me one last quick peck on the lips.

"Please, please don't be sorry. And I still expect to see you when school ends today," her voice was stern yet soft, almost as if she were pleading me to come back to her. Without another word, she showed me to the door and waved me out.

'I don't think I'll be getting much done for the rest of the day' I thought to myself as I decided to skip my last two classes and hide out in the school's library.

------

My next three hours were spent pretending to read some science book that I had checked out, not wanting to seem too suspicious. I had made it approximately half of a chapter in when the end of day bell rang. My first instinct was to sprint to Mrs. Walsh's - uh I mean Addison's - room, but I calmly returned the book and sauntered to the nearest restroom. Smoothing my hair, applying some chap stick, and spritzing myself with a little more perfume, I felt ready. When I emerged from the restroom, I was shocked at the empty hallways. 'Never seen this place this calm before. It's nice!' I smiled to myself and took my time walking down the long, lifeless hallways.

Knock, knock, knock. Nothing. Weird. Knock, knock, knock. I waited for what felt like hours before I decided that I must have been stood up, so I turned to leave.

"Wait!"

I spun around and felt my face heat up at the sight of her. "I thought you bailed on me." I pushed past her and into the room before she had a chance to reply. Sitting in the same chair as before, I patiently waited for Addison to say something. "Well?"

With a sigh she walked around her desk and sat on it, as before. "Sophia, I've never done anything like that before in my life. I've never even thought about kissing another girl. I mean I've been married to my husband for sixteen years. We go to church together every week! I don't know what's gotten into me lately."

"Oh come on, Addison, you can't expect me to believe that haven't even thought about kissing a girl before!" Maybe not the greatest thing to say, but I was sure she was bluffing.

"I haven't, honestly. Until this summer of course..." she started blushing again, recalling what she did.

I did my best at trying to hide the surprise on my face, "What?! I thought everyone had those thoughts."

"Have you?"

"Well... I... um..." now it was my turn to become the color of a fresh beet.

"Sophia tell me," she pleaded.

"Okay, of course I've had thoughts about kissing other girls. I've never acted on any of them though." 'Not until a few hours ago...'

"My thoughts go far beyond kissing, Sophia." She stood up and moved toward me, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. "I want to do more than kiss you."

"Mrs. Walsh, I don't think that's appropriate..."

"Please. I need this. I need to know who I really am, and I want you to help me figure it out," she leaned down and kissed me harder than she had before.

I whimpered against her sweet lips and gave in. This time she took my tongue in her mouth and sucked a little. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her. She let her hands wander down my back much lower than last time until she was grabbing my butt. I broke our kiss and brought my hands around to her chest grabbing her breasts gently. Her nipples hardened under my touch and I rubbed my thumbs around them.

"Sophia..." she gave my butt a squeeze before moving to take off her purple sweater. I stood in shock and awe. Spinning around, Addison unhooked her bra and my breath hitched.

I moved closer to her and reached my hands around, rubbing and pulling on her nipples until she was squirming and began to moan lowly. "I want to see them, Addison. Please."

She turned around and I felt myself getting wet at the sight of her. Standing there in a simple black skirt and heels, she looked stunning. Before I could even think about it, I attached my mouth to one nipple while massaging the other breast with my hand. After a few seconds I switched sides being sure to give them both equal attention. Addison took off her heels and skirt and was left in only her simple black panties.

"I feel overdressed," I giggled as she helped me take off my shirt and jeans. 'Thank God I decided to wear matching underwear today.'

Suddenly feeling brave, I pushed my teacher back until she was sitting on her desk. Reaching my hands between her thighs, I spread her legs apart and leaned down to give her a kiss over her panties before tugging at them. She got the hint and slid them down her long legs until they pooled at the floor and I kicked them aside.

"I've... I've never done this before," I blurted out suddenly very nervous.

"Neither have I. Just do what feels natural," Addison told me before gently pushing my head down toward her core. 'She's so wet!'

I took a second to enjoy her lightly musky scent before sticking my tongue out and giving one long, slow lick. I shivered with pleasure due to her delicious taste as well as the sound she made. I gave one more long slow lick before slipping my tongue between her lips and finding my target. Starting slowly, I massaged with my tongue and gradually got faster. She started rocking her hips in rhythm with me and a hand tangled in my hair.

"Oh, Sophia..." I was sure she was getting close.

I began licking and sucking furiously determined to make her cum. In no time at all she was moaning and whimpering and I could feel her entire body shaking under me.

I gave one last slow lick before kissing her thighs and looking up at her. "How was that?"

"Oh my God. I've... I've never in my life cum like that," she sat up slowly and kissed me deeply. When she pulled away she blushed "I can taste myself."

"Do you like it?" I smirked.

"Would it be wrong if I did?"

"Not at all. You're delicious, Addison." I pulled her in for another kiss, being sure to slip my tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself some more.

"Thank you so much, Sophia. For all of this," she got a dark look on her face and licked her lips. "I think I need to take care of you next."