The Next Step

My breath hitched the moment I stepped through the large ornate doors to our suite. There was a full kitchen and bar, a gorgeous vintage fireplace, and plush leather furniture. The far wall was completely glass and I had the most beautiful view of the lights of the city at night.

"Addison I-"

"Hush. Follow me, please."

Addison hooked her arm in mine and lead me to a large door on the right side of the room. As we stepped inside, my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. A bathroom? Glancing around, I realized that the only light in this room was from the dozens of candles flickering about, and just a faint touch of light came from the stars and full moon above the skylight. In the middle of the room was a huge bathtub, full of steamy bubbly water.

I watched as Addison touched a screen on the wall and soft classical music began flowing through the room. She slowly waltzed towards me.

"Sophia, I want you to undress me." She purred in a low voice I had never heard from her before.

Obeying, I slowly removed her short dress and let it drop to the floor. "You have an amazing body, Addison." She looked absolutely stunning, standing there in only a silky black bra and matching panties, wrapped in soft candlelight.

"As do you, Sophia. Let me see you."

I was suddenly nervous as I removed my own clothing and let them fall carelessly to the floor. As I began to unhook my bra, Addison stepped forward and did it for me. She slowly pulled my panties down and by this point I was panting. Without a word, Addison removed the rest of her clothing and pulled me by the hand to the bath.

As we both sank slowly into the hot relaxing water, Addison spoke lowly, "I want to make love to you, Sophia. I don't want to... to fuck you. Tonight isn't about sex. It's about showing you how much I care about you."

With that she moved forward and passionately kissed me, our tongues exploring each other's mouths almost desperately. My hands tangled in her wavy brown hair as she moved down to kiss and suck on my neck and chest. It was at this moment that I knew I didn't just love Addison, I was in love with Addison.

------

The next morning, I woke up in a huge bed in an unfamiliar place. I sat up and glanced around rubbing my eyes, and finally remembered.

'Ah, the hotel.'

I got up and walked out of the bedroom and into the main part of the suite. I found Addison sitting at the bar on the phone. Smiling, I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for all of this, Addie. You have no idea how much you mean to me."

"Oh, you proved your love to me last night, little one," she smirked and kissed me on top of my head.

With a slight blush, remembering last nights intimate events, I buried my face in her neck. Attempting to change the topic, I asked "Who was that you were on the phone with?"

"That was room service. Breakfast will be here in fifteen minutes. I ordered all of your favorites," she was beaming.

I giggled, "I am so in love with you."

Her eyes grew slightly wide at my revelation, but soon she returned my sentiment. "And I with you, Sophia."