The Truth

This chapter will be from Addison's POV! I know it's short but think of it as a bonus chapter! ;)

My head was a whirlpool of thoughts and emotions the whole time I was driving home. I could not believe I had sex with a girl. The fact that she was my student was not the most relevant thing to me at the moment. There was something different about kissing and having sex with another female, it was so much more passionate and she was so attentive to my needs. My skin was tingling everywhere that she had touched me and my heart was beating fast as I kept thinking of every moment we shared.

Twenty minutes later I pulled into my driveway. My husband was home already. 'Damn it!' I climbed out of my car and took a deep breath before walking through the front door.

"Hi honey!" He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey James." I gave him a small smile before sitting my purse on the floor and myself on the couch.

"Everything alright?"

"I think so. I need to talk to you though. I don't want you to get angry or upset, I need you to hear me out, okay?"

A worried look fell over my husband's face as he sat next to me and took my hand in his. "Okay Addie. You can tell me anything, I could never be angry at you."

I took another deep breath 'Here it goes'. "James... I think I'm gay."

He recoiled and dropped my hand, "Addison, you can't be!"

"Please just hear me out. Let me finish talking James, please." He gulped and nodded his head. "I started having these... feelings... over the summer. They were strong, James, so strong. I just had to know."

He realized what I was trying to say, "Addison, who was she?"

"It doesn't matter. I will tell you that it's someone I've known for a while though, not someone I just met on the street. It was so different with her."

"How was it different?"

"I can't explain it. It just felt so right. James I have loved you for so long but it just doesn't feel right to be with you like that," my eyes started to tear up a little and he took my hand back in his and gave it a squeeze. "I don't want to lose you, but I don't know if I can convince myself that I'm straight after this."

"Addie, I want you to be absolutely sure about this before we do anything crazy. You do whatever you need to go to assure yourself, but I don't want to hear about any of it. When you've decided what you want to happen with us, you let me know. Until then I'll be staying in our guest room," he stood up and gave me a quick hug before disappearing into another room.

With a sigh I stood up and trudged to my bathroom to have a hot shower. 'I can't wait to crawl into bed after this and sleep until morning.'