Next Stop

After eating as much as I possibly could, I sighed and reached across the table to take Addison's hands in mine. "I wish you weren't such a good chef. I've never eaten this much during one meal in my life!"

She laughed and smiled, showing her perfect teeth against her gorgeous pink lips. "I'll take that as a compliment, Sophia. Now are you ready for the rest of the night?"

"I most definitely am! Although I may have to waddle to your car, I'm so stuffed I don't know if I can walk properly." Before I knew what was happening Addison had risen from the table and ran around, scooping me up in her arms. "Addie! What are you doing?!" I squealed while wrapping my arms around her neck.

"If you don't want to walk, you won't. I'll carry you to my car."

"You're crazy, you can't carry me all that way," I tried to wiggle free from her grip.

"Sophia, the only crazy I am is crazy for you."

------

After a short drive we pulled up in front of the biggest and most gorgeous hotel I had ever seen. I stared open-mouthed and in awe. Before I could manage to pull myself together and form a sentence, Addison was out of the vehicle and opening my door for me.

"I've already payed and tipped valet, as well as a bellhop so our things have already been taken to our suite." She spoke in a husky whisper and she locked our arms together and guided me through the front doors.

"Wait, I want to sit down for a minute," I lowered myself into the softest chair I had ever seen. "I didn't bring anything with me, how is our stuff possibly here? And how long are we going to be here? What about my parents, Addison?" My excitement and worry were colliding and I was feeling extremely anxious.

Addison laughed softly and stroked my hair, "I may have bought you some things, I didn't want to ruin our time by asking you to pack a suitcase. I have our suite booked for tonight only, and as for your parents, I'm sure a quick call to let them know you won't be home tonight will take care of them."

Taking a deep breath and listening to the sweet sound of the piano player in the lobby, along with Addison's reassuring words, calmed my nerves. Without saying anything I stood up and waited by Addison's side for her to guide us to our room for the night.

'I cannot wait to see what this sweet woman has planned for us for the night.'