Social Experiment

It was the beginning of another school day. Another day of hell for (Y/N). She got ready as she usually did. She crept into her parent's room, opening the door quietly. She tiptoed to her mother's side and whispered in her ear.

"Eomma. I'm going to school now." She said, kissing her mother's cheek goodbye.

She walked out of the door and started her walk to school. Her house was genuinely far from the school and she knew that if she had any breakfast, she would be late.

The first thing she saw when she arrived at school was a crowd of fangirls surrounding a group of guys. While walking pass the chaos as if it was any other normal day, being accustomed to this school for a few weeks she knew why all the girls were acting up. The guy group.

She wasn't going to lie, the guys were pretty hot for someone her age. (Y/N) looked at the time to see when her first class started. Noticing that she still had 15 mins left, she heading to the library to pick up some resources for her social experiment. Not noticing that Jungkook slipped away from the bundle of girls to flow (Y/N) to where ever she was going.

In the library, (Y/N) arrived to a peaceful environment, just what she needed after all that screaming. Just as she found the book she was looking for, a person from the other side grabbed it first. She blushed at the sight of Jungkook smiling at her, the new transfer student.

"O-Oh sorry did you need that book? You can use it I'll find a different one.." (Y/N) stuttered out while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh no it's you can have it, I probably don't need it as much as you do." Jungkook replied back with a smile, extending his arm to hand (Y/N) the book. She was still looking away but accepted the book given to her. (Y/N) showed her gratitude, bowing as a thanks before walking to the checkout register and leaving.  "Hehe how cute she seems shy around me, these 2 months might actually be fun", he thought while also walking out the door.

The bell for class rang and she was on her way to her first period class, math. Having math as her first period class did have it's perks. The crazy fangirls were nowhere in sight and she had Jin as her math partner. She smiled and walked over to Jin, keeping in mind that he too was part of the prank Jungkook was going to pull on her.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hi Jinnie! Did you get the math homework? I didn't", she said with a slightly disappointed face.

"Yeah. It was pretty hard. But somehow I managed to finish."

"Oh geez, I wonder why. Staying out at a cafe waiting for a prank on me to be pulled and doing math homework should be an accomplishment." (Y/N) thought.

The bell for class rang and she was sucked into the hour long class. The mountain of information would just not go through her brain. It never stuck and she felt tired from having to memorize how to do equations with random letters and numbers. Eventually time crawled its way by and second period commenced. 

English, she had that with Namjoon. He chose her as her partner for the english class. Easily enough he knew how to speak english so, having to translate everything from korean to English in her head was fairly easy.

"Sup (Y/N)" He greeted her as she was walking into the classroom. She waved at him as a reply. "Did you revising the essay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I did. Did you?" (Y/N) responded with a curious tone.

"I barely had anytime last night, but I finished."

"Exactly what you get for planning a prank on me" She thought.

The bell rang and second period started. English was always her best subject and with Namjoon sitting right next to her, she knew that this would be an easy class. The hour went by a lot quicker than she thought it would and she was off to her next class, computer coding.

She was pretty good when it came to computers, so naturally her parents would want her to enroll into coding. She had that with Hoseok. She didn't sit with him but lately every now and then, he would glance at her direction and then look back at his screen. She didn't seem to be bothered by it. It didn't matter to her, but since some of those crazy fans were in the room, her having Hoseok's attention had the power to make them all jealous. Sometimes it really was nice to feel special.

The bell rang and coding class began. After a long hour of looking at a glowing screen filled with what looked like some scenes from the Matrix, class ended and (Y/N) got up then left for her fourth class, Science. She had that with Jungkook. Being reluctant to go to science after her encounter with Jungkook this morning, she still managed to head to her next class.

She mentally cursed at herself for stuttering and leaving a bad impression on him. She walked into the room and saw Jungkook sitting in the seat in front of hers. Confused thinking that she didn't even remember where she sat she looked around the room until she felt a hand grab hers, pulling her closer to Jungkook.

"You sit in the seat behind me." He said in Korean.

Pretending to be confused to what he was saying, she pointed at the seat behind him with a questioned look. He nodded his head yes and she sat down.

"Can't speak korean?" He asked in English this time. Jungkook was replied with a nod.

Before (Y/N) could say anything, the bell cut her off and fourth period science began.

"Ok everyone! Go on and grab a partner! We are doing a project!" the teacher said.

All of the crazy fangirls eyed each other and stared at Jungkook with "pick me" eyes. However, he turned around and looked at her.

"Wanna do project.. 함께 (together)?" He asked.

"You wanna do it with me?" (Y/N) said with a nervous, shaky voice. She didn't pay attention to the glares everyone shot at her.

He nodded his head. "You. Me. Partners." (Y/N) agreed but immediately regretted it as she noticed the murderous aura of Jungkook's fans.

"Well, this will be fun" She thought before the bell to lunch rang.

--End of Chapter 2--

Enjoying our fan fic so far? ^^ follow for more and comment on what your opinion is, we would love some feedback.

- Admin K and Admin A >_<