Change of Heart

Hey hey hey!! It's Admin K. So tbh Admin A has been writing everything till now (with a few of my ideas) so I'm gonna get my lazy butt up and actually start writing too. Shout-out for Admin A's hard work. She writes tons of FF and stories on other accounts too and even though she has tons of plans she still has time to write in this story.

Sooo thank you!! Wuv u!~

And before I start the chapter I just want to mention that I'm currently writing a Jimin FF (that hasn't been published yet) and I may or may not make a preview on here (idk) but I hope you all can support it after it's published.

Side note: I might make spelling/ vocab mistakes and since I'm not a thesaurus my words might repeat a bit. I'm just making an early apology, sorry for not being as good as Admin A but I'm trying my best to get use to writing.

And comment, I'll read them and sometimes reply (not promising that I'll reply right away though)

(update about the whole crush answering thing from the last chapter, hE HUGGED ME TODAY OMG) -admin a

Now on with the FF

-----

After the confession, everything was going how I expected it to be. It wasn't  absolutely perfect like in movies, but realistic.

Jungkook shows that he cares about me, which makes me extremely happy of course, but his fans were really getting on my nerves.

They made threats and tried to hurt me when I was alone. It's to happen I guess, from dating the school's idol.

But seriously, if you like someone and they like someone else, just support the person you like and their relationship. It's better for them to think of you as a nice person rather than someone that's trying to ruin his/her happiness. If you ruin their relationship, it doesn't mean the person you like would be running to you as a second choice.

However it was not how they process this though. Sadly enough they are acting like crazy sasaengs ( definition : obsessive fan that has engaged in stalking or other questionable that constitutes an invasion of privacy)

Jungkook and I haven't even been on a proper date either. Not that I'm complaining because I'm the ones that's either busy or too worried that the fans with ruin the date.

--Flashback--

I was extremely bubbly after the cute proposal from Jungkook. The bell for school rang and I was off to my first period. 

"Let me take you to your class" He smiled. 

"It's fine-"

"Let me do this, as your boyfriend" He winked. Oh that wink. 

We walked together, hand in hand, making all of the fangirls jealous. They all shot their glares at me, and I felt like the baddest bitch in the whole world. 

I felt like CL. 

Hey, if you're going to be a bitch, at least be a badass one. Right? 

He dropped me off at my first period and placed a chaste kiss on my head. 

"I'll see you in science" he winked.

Science is starting to become my favorite subject. Thank you gods for letting me have science with Jeon Jungkook. 

----

The first few periods felt like buffering. They all took forever and made me very impatient. All I wanted to do was see Jungkook. 

Wow he's changed my life. Those seven boys have changed my life. 

The bell for fourth period rang and I walked out in a calmly manner. I can't seem needy already. But already outside of my third period was Jungkook himself. 

"I though we could walk together" He smiled. 

"I wouldn't mind that" 

He took my hand and we walked to science together, where all of the crazy fangirls awaited. When we walked in however, all of the "crazy" fangirls were now just regular girls. 

They didn't glare at me how they usually did. 

Some even smiled cutely at me. 

I wonder what he did to make all of them not hate me anymore. 

This feels kinda nice. I wonder how long it'll last. 

--End of Chapter 12-- 

admin a: i had to write the rest -from flashback-

Admin K: (I could've wrote the rest ) just had parties  -_-

anyways, qotd!

are you more of a dog or cat person?

admin a's answer: i'm more of a dog person! i've had dogs all my life, and plus my neighbor's cats alway hiss and run away from me when I try to feed them a little treat :(

-----

little story time about me and my crush ;) 

so i'll call him k for this, but basically he was at this boba shop. and he saw this couple like sitting next to each other and laughing and being GOALS. 

he took a pic of them smiling and was like "honestly this is my goals" 

and i was like "wish that could happen to me" 

keep in mind, this is in a group chat he was sending this to. 

and he's like "just wait a little longer ;)" 

hella sHOOKETH. 

- admin a