Forget

imma write in jungkook's pov for this one 

I was doing my math homework at home. Not really doing it. It was more of having the work out and just waiting for it to finish by itself, which quite frankly was taking a long time. 

I played video games on my phone and rolled around my room. Like I always do when I procrastinate. 

I stared up at the ceiling as I heard a familiar ring in the back. I looked to my right, where my phone was.

It was Y/N.

"Hey my piece of ass" I say jokingly.

"Is that all I am to you? I thought you were better than that, hmf"

"I'm kidding"

"......what were we talking about?" she asked in forgetfulness.

--Flashback-- 

I rushed to the hospital after getting notified about Y/N'S condition from Mark. I pushed my way into the hospital and went straight into the nurses desk. 

"Where is (L/N) (Y/N)?" I said. My heart was beating in my chest. I wanted to be with her. 

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't give out information to other people besides family members. I'm truly sorry" 

In that moment my heart sank to the floor. 

I could only wait outside until it was ok for me to visit. I was scared. I feared for what was there to come. What if she doesn't remember me? 

She's a strong girl. I know she can get through it. 

I leaned my head back on the chair and I closed my eyes and rested to help calm my nerves. I couldn't sleep, but at least I could pass the time a bit easier by doing so. 

After about two hours, Mark came back out. 

"Kook!" he said, walking over to me, "Hey man" 

"Mark how is she?" 

"She's stable. But" 

"But what?" 

"She's a bit out of it." 

"Can I visit her?" 

"Yeah. I'll take you" 

I followed Mark to room 97 and he knocked on the door. 

"(Y/N), I have a visitor for you" he said before opening it. 

She sat on the bed observing her surroundings it seemed like. I would too. 

"Hey Mark" she said with a lazy smile. 

"(Y/N)! What happened" I said as I sat down next to her. 

"Who are you?" she asked. 

"What" I looked back up at Mark. 

"You don't remember him?" he asked (Y/N). 

"N-No..." 

"It's me. Jungkook" 

She looked at me with an eyebrow raised, trying to remember the name. 

"I'm sorry, I don't remember." she said while looking down at the bedsheets. 

"It's ok, just introduce yourselves" Mark said. 

She looked up and smiled at me. 

"Hey, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you" 

--End of Chapter 15-- 

sorry for the late ass chapter kids lol. we've been busy, but now that school's out for us, we've been trying to write some more. 

keyword: trying. 

qotd: if you were given one wish, what would you wish for? 

you can't wish for more wishes. it's only ONE. 

admin a: a peak into my future. i wanna know if i become a stripper or a billionaire. or a stripper that becomes a billionaire. 

gotta get them tips you know? 

admin k: world peace 

----

if i were to write an ff about svt vernon, would anyone read lol? 

- admin a