Similarities

Little Momo had just transferred over from another school, for private reasons we must save for a later time, and had somehow landed in both (Y/N) and Jungkook's classes. She would switch off with one or the other until fourth period science, where she would gag at the affection passed between the lover's Jungkook and (Y/N). 

---- 

"What the f-"

"Us? Sasaeng fans?" 

"How could this be?" 

"I just wanted to get closer to oppa!" 

Needless to say, the posts from the school's dear seven boys were not a hit. There was a split between their fans. 

Half respected their wishes and began to simply glance at their general direction when the time was right. 

The other half, well, let's just say they didn't take it so well. 

The fans nonetheless still loved them, just some were more shocked at the news than others. But this made them hate poor (Y/N) even more. 

----

I came back home in tears. This was not what I wanted when I entered into the relationship with Jungkook. 

First period to third period was fine. I had the occasional crazy fans stare me down but the boys helped me through it. 

It was science that was the worst. 

That new girl, Momo? She humiliated me in front of the class. Calling me names like "whore" and "bitch" 

And I didn't know she was in the class until now. I believe she's the newest transfer student. 

Jungkook spent his day walking me from class to class, and I felt bad because I didn't want him to be late. Priorities you know? 

But sometimes, you can't help but be selfish. Especially when your boyfriend's fans have been constantly attacking you. 

As I settle into my bed, I hear a knock on my window. I creep up to my blinds to see who's out there. 

There's no one there. It was probably just the wind. 

When I left the window again, there was another knock on the window, followed by the rustling of the bushes from my backyard. 

Who could it be? 

I opened my blinds to see who it was, when a rock whizzed past my face. My window broke, a hole now gracing it and shards landing everywhere in my room. 

Hearing this ruckus, my mom came into the room. 

"(Y/N)!? What happened?" she runs up to my examining me, seeing if I was hurt, "You're forehead! It's bleeding!" 

"W-What?" 

I felt a warm drop of blood cascade down my face. Then I started to feel lightheaded. 

"M-Mom... Call.... Mark..." I said, before I fell. 

--End of Chapter 14-- 

i might delete my story (it's called 'i came back' if you didn't know) bc i don't like it. so if you read my story and this, don't be alarmed if you don't see it anymore. 

- admin a