What!?

I'm just a girl who has no life because I dedicated it to Andy's face and I have nothing better to do than write sad fanfictions about him! So here we go.

I love my best friend very dearly. They mean the world to me. 

I was walking down the hall with my friend, and I was checking my phone. I slowly looked up, and at my friend.

"Black Veil Brides is going on Warped Tour and I have enough for the tickets!" I yelled.
"What band is that?" (BFF/N)
"What!? You don't know Black Veil Brides? Andy Black? Andy Biersack? No?" 
She laughed, "N-no I don't why?"
I pulled out my headphones and showed her their music as we stopped at our lockers finally. 
"That was actually amazing, let's go to Warped Tour, then. I'll learn their songs tonight, I promise."
"Okay! Glad you like it."

I walked to my locker that was only half the hall down, Locker 182, Floor 2. Their locker was Locker 168.
I swung open my locker to tons of magnets with band names holding up band posters and black magnetic wallpaper in my locker with my Black Veil Brides backpack and leather jacket that I took EVERYWHERE with me hung up neatly. I grabbed my black binder and band folders and notebooks and shoved them harshly into my bag. 

"Go the fuck in the bag." I murmurred angrily.

I finally took about 2 minutes shoving all my crap in my bag after several people laughing at me, and only two asking to help, which I nicely refused. The bell rung a minute ago, so I quickly got my jacket and backpack on, and shut my locker nicely so that no posters or magnets would fall. I liked my locker to look like my room at home so I could feel safe and happy. 

I ran out quickly, but sadly, I only missed the bus by a minute. Only a minute, I even watched it leave. Great. This again. The nineteenth time this month. Amazing, isn't it?

"Fuck, again..." I whispered under my breath, angrily.

I angrily walked into the building with only teachers and principals in the building, and I got out my phone.
"Mom? ..... Yea, I missed it again ..... It's not my fault I have so much shit! ....... Well sorry that I'm not strong enough for your taste ..... What!? I can't be grounded ..... I guess it's ..... What!? I'm not grounded? Okay, good...... Bye see you in a few!"
I sighed in relief and waited in the building for five minutes, as it was extremely cold outside. 
I went outside and saw my mom's car pull up to the curb. I ran out and waved to the teachers in the building. I quickly got in the backseat because both front seats were taken by my mom, and my dad. 

"Was school good?" They both asked twice.

I was too busy staring at Andy, and looking at the Warped Tour tickets that were displayed online that might soon be mine.

"Soon.... Just... Maybe...." I whispered.
"What was that?" My dad asked.
"N-nothing..." I smiled
"Oh okay."

We finally got home and I immediately told my parents.
"Don't see why you can't buy them" My mom said.
I gasped, and ran to my room, and called my friend.
"We're going to the tour!" 
We were both fangirling over the tour badly. I screamed twice and giggled like an idiot. 

*Time Skip Because Life Is Boring Asf*

It was only two days 'til tour, and I was going crazy. I planned nothing, so I booked after school to go to Hot Topic.

I finally got everything in my bag correctly, and took the bus home. I got home, and changed into my Andy Black sweater, polka-dot fishnet leggings, and my extremely ripped black, skinny jeans. I put on my black combat boots. I threw on my thin, black jacket, then my slightly thick leather jacket with a leather hood that I zipped and put the hood up. 

"Where you going all dressed up?" My mom asked.
"Well, since I'm going on tour, I need a good outfit." 
"You're acting like you're the one going on the stage. Calm down." My dad said.
"Well, I got VIP tickets with me and my best friend, to meet Andy."
"Wow, that boy? You've been obsessing with him for two years, finally you can afford the tour!" My mom said, joking, but still happy for me.
"Oh! Crap, I'm late. I gotta go pick up my friend now, we're going to Hot Topic."
"Bye bye!" My mom and dad yelled. 

I ran out, more like fast walked because it was too cold for running, and called my friend to say that I'd be on my way.  It took 10 minutes to get to her house, and I walked carefully up the icy steps, and knocked.

Her mom opened the door. She called for her child who I heard running down steps and heard her call, "Coming, (Y/N)!" 

We hopped in the car, and then I drove to Hot Topic. 

We walked into the store, and I bought a pair of bat tights, and a pair of black high boots. I bought a pair of black plaid ripped skinny jeans, and a shirt with Black Veil Brides on it. I also bought BVB earings, and necklace, and hair bows. 

My friend got all the same things so we could match, but instead of black plaid jeans, they were dark red and dark red boots, too. We paid a ton of money, but it was okay, because I had a big job to work after this that paid me $100 anyways, which made up for half of what I spent, anyways.  

We got home and I went straight to my work shift for baby-sitting. 

"Hey, (Y/N)!" The girl said, whose name I was unclear of.
"Hi! What's your name?" 
"I am Carol, this is my daughter, Emma." 
A girl in all black, black sweatshirt with Gerard Way's face on it, and black leggings, and black socks on. Her hair was even dyed black, but the roots dyed red. Exactly like Gerard Way.
My mouth hung open, and so did hers. I already loved her. 
"She's about 13, but you're 16, plus I thought you'd OBVIOUSLY like each other." Carol had said.

"Come here now" Emma said.
I walked to her and she gave me her headphones that were also black. She put them on me, and Black Veil Brides was playing.
I gasped and hugged her, and she hugged back.

Carol had left the house and texted me.

*Phone*
Random Phone#:
Hey, (Y/N), Carol here. I will be paying you $100, but if you manage to make friends with Emma, and watch her everyday, I will pay you $150. Thank you for the love and support to my child. Good day! If you need to call off any day, you're welcome to.
Me:
Well, thank you as I already "managed" to make friends with Emma. Thanks again! Bye bye.

*Real Life*

"So Emma, what you wanna do?"
"Call me Emu, please."
"Well, okay, then... Um.... Emu? Wanna watch a music video?"
Emu turned on the TV and put on Andy Black's video, "Ribcage."
I sat and stared and wondered, "Can I get another ticket?"
I looked up the price of the tickets.

$45 each. Not bad, okay? $135 for all of us, I guess it's not THAT bad. Right? 

"How would you like it if I took you to Warped Tour with me and my best friend? Andy Black and Black Veil Brides, double the Andy, double the happy!"
"Oh. My. Gerard. I would LOVE to!"

I took her to Hot Topic and we got her exactly what I was wearing, but smaller, and the black parts were all white, and all white was black. The shirts were the same, though. 

We were back at her house and her mom was back 20 minutes after us. 

"I guess this is goodbye until the show only tomorrow!"
"I guess so."
"Heyyyy I guess you guys are friends?"
"Mom! She's gonna buy me a concert ticket with your money that you pay her with! Me her and her friend! Can I go? Please!?"
"Sure, Honey! Maybe you won't bother me about it anymore." 

I left and went home and could barely sleep. Tomorrow, I am meeting the one and only, Andy Biersack. Andy Black. Andy from Black Veil Brides. Even, a chance to meet Gerard Way and Frank Iero, now isn't that great?! 
Well, I finally fell asleep and dreamed of meeting Andy. I fell asleep faster than expected, and luckily, the show was at 10:00 A.M. I'm gonna have so much fun, I know it.

*Ending On An Author's Note: Thanks for reading! Luv ya xoxo*