Warped Tour!

*LONG CHAPTER OF BASICALLY ONLY MEETING PEOPLE BUT IT'S CUTE SO DEAL WITH IT!*

*patrick stump meeting is probably the cutest I mean let's be honest here bc he's a literal cinnamon bun and andy's also probably cute too. enjoy. anyways...*

It was the day for Warped Tour! It's amazing. I got changed, and picked up my friend, and she was dressed in the clothes we bought. 
"I babysit this girl and she's coming."
"Oh?" 
"You'll love her, I promise."
We stopped at her house at 9:30 A.M. and she got in the backseat. 
"Heyyy Emu!"
"Hay gurl hay" Emu said.
I laughed
"Hey!" My friend said.

We drove down the roads and then saw a band tour bus driving by, too! It said, "Gerard Way" on it.
Emu screamed and clawed at the window. 
"GERARD! GERARD! NOTICE ME!"
I laughed, "I think he's already there and that's just his crew."
"HE'S THERE?! STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL!"
"Calm down, child. You'll get to meet him for a long time, along with Andy and Frank Iero."
"FRANKIE!??!?!?!" She screamed.
"Holy shit calm down" I laughed.
"Wait. Frank and Gerard are gonna be there. And Andy Biersack, and Black Veil Brides."
I started to realize.
I was about to meet my three favorite people.
I started to Panic! (hehe)
"Is Beebo gonna be there? And Patty?" Emu asked.
My friend looked at the website.
"THEY ARE!" She screamed.
"OH MY GOD!"

*One Hour Of Fangirling Later*

We got there. We were at Warped Tour, land of the metalheads, rockers, emos, punks, and random weirdos that have no category. 

And don't forget that one ass that starts a huge Mosh Pit fight with a girl that's only half his size and doesn't wanna fight, and grabs everyone's ass. 
Lucky for us, they banned Moshing now. Thank you, Warped Tour, for that.

We were walking to go in, and we verified our tickets, and let them check our small bags with a note book for signing, money and a phone and a water bottle in each. 

"Thank you! Enjoy your time at Warped Tour and if you exit the place, you will have to buy a second ticket to enter, so stay in until you're completely done. Okay?"
"Thank you! I'll enjoy it, and I understand. Bye!" I said.
I walked in and saw so many people here already, it was already starting to heat up here because it was the first warm day in winter! 

I walked in and saw Gerard Way and I picked up Emu and ran with her to Gerard. 
"Oh, hello there!" He said.
"Hi! This is the girl I'm babysitting and she LOVES you, like, A LOT. Can you sign these things?"
We all handed him our notebook and he signed the first page neatly, with an Action Cat next to them. 
"Thank you, can we all have a hug, please?" Emu asked.
"Of course, anything for a fan!" 
He hugged all of us for an equal amount of time to not let anyone be left out. 
"Thanks for your time, Gee! Would you know where Frankie is?" I asked.
"Oh, he'll be right over there somewhere." He pointed to a booth over to the left of him.
"Thank you, again!"
I started crying of excitement.
"Oh, are you okay?" Gerard asked.
"I-I'm fine!"
I laughed, and apologized. 

We went over to the booths and we found Frank.

"Frank!" Emu yelled.
"Child!" Frank yelled back.
I laughed, and we hugged Frank.
"Hey, you okay?" He looked at me.
"I'm fine, I just got excited from meeting Gerard."
"Oh, ha!"
"Frank you're a cinnamon bun." My friend said.
"I wish I tasted that good but..." He laughed.
He signed our books, and we went on and found Patrick Stump.

"Oh my god. IT'S PATTY!" I screamed and ran to him.
"Can I please tackle you in a hug?" I asked.
"Um, sure?" He laughed, "I like hugs." 
He opened his arms.
I tackled him softly into a hug onto the soft grass and he laughed.
"You're clearly a youngblood, how can I assist you, my fren?"
We both sat next to each other on the grass. 
Emu sat next to him and my best friend sat next to me. My best friend tackled me lightly and laughed. 
"Wait I have a question." I said.
"What's it?" Patrick asked.
"Why are you so cute and smol?" I asked.
He laughed and smiled.
"Why are you flirting with me?" He asked.
"Damn!!!!" My friend yelled.
He laughed and so did I. 
"Can you sign our books?"
"Ooh, you guys met Frank and Gerard. Yea, I remember when they performed and kissed on stage. Good people.." He laughed and signed our books and gave us all a hug, and we all stood up.
"Wait you're shorter than me," He said and pointed at Emu and me.
"You tackled me?" he asked.
I nodded and laughed.