1. I'd rather fuck a dead person than you right now

"Shit...shit... fucking SHIT!" He panicked as the sound of his parents running footsteps echoed from the hallway, he knew this was the last straw for them, what a shame that perfect Mr & Mrs Iero had to be born with a gay raging alcoholic for a son. What a fucking shame.

That night had been a very interesting one indeed for Frank, he'd woken up at 3pm with a raging hang over, like always, but throughout the rest of the day he'd managed to throw one guy out of a window, knowing his mom would cave in and pay for it. He'd also found some kid who was new to the scene, and frank did have to admit he was a lot better in bed than he thought he would be, see the thing you have to know about Frank Iero is that if the guy isn't gay and can't sell him anything worth his time then he deserves to go through a window. Probably why he had a pretty bad reputation around the area, the only thing that kept him alive and supplied with enough money to support his addictions was his parents. Every time they spoke to Frank he promised he would change, he promised he was going out to find a job and that he would move out soon, just like he'd promised that he was going to school and that he was totally straight. The arguments with his dad had been getting more extreme lately, well I say arguments, his dad shouted at him as he stormed out of the house with a fifty dollar bill to pay for a much needed blowjob. Frank was cocky but he wasn't stupid, if he didn't have his parents his only support would be the people he fucks and gives the most illegal shit he got off the internet. Frank's reputation meant nothing if he didn't have his money and he knew it.

"Frank!" The door busted open and his Dad's furious face entered the room, "this is it! Can't you spend one night not picking fights down at that fucking bar!" Frank stayed silent, for once he gave a shit what his parents did or what they knew and he wasn't about to ruin that by throwing his money source out of a fucking window. His mom cowered behind her husband, avoiding looking at her mess of a son "please don't... he's..." She always stuck up for him, but looking around his shit stain of a bedroom he know she didn't really care, he bet anything she only kept him around so the neighbours wouldn't look down on her, not that they didn't look down on her already but she'd rather be the strong mother that could put up with her piece of gay shit son than the failure. "NO! I'm through with his FUCKING antics!" His dad was fuming, Frank knew to say nothing, the trick with him is to let him shout for so long he forgets why he's shouting. "I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS YOU'LL BE FUCKING OUT, I SHOULD'VE THROWN YOU OUT WHEN YOU BROUGHT THAT FAGGOT HOME!" that was it for Frank, he could deal with being hit, he could deal with being insulted, he prided himself in his skills with making people angry, but no one got to fucking talk to him about being gay, no one. His mother shook her head violently as Frank stood up, knowing this could be it for her happy family, but Frank ignored her. "Oh really, because who I choose to fuck is up to you now?! I see you with all of those sluts being hurried out of the door so I wonder where I fucking get it from!" He smiled to himself, happy with the amount of damage he had caused, ready to go out and gloat about it to someone, the story of how he ruined his parents relationship would go down well with some of the assholes he needed to impress to get free drinks. His dad's face turned bright red, ready to shout the house down.  "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT! YOU  HAVE TEN MINUTES TO PACK YOUR FUCKING STUFF AND LEAVE! Have a huge fucking pile of cash if you want, you'll probably steal it anyway, just get out" his voice went quieter as he took a step towards his son, staring down at him like he was a little kid, "of my fucking house." Mr Iero was a tall, muscular man who towered over his son, any normal person would be shitting themselves right now but Frank had been hit by so many people before he doubted he'd even care if it happened one more time. He stared straight at him, fury in his eyes, refusing to break. If he stood up for himself there was no way he could be chucked out, right? because if not, unless he let Frank take a good amount of money, he was more screwed than he'd ever been before, and that's saying something. Trust me, many people would jump at the chance to do unmentionable things to poor, homeless whore Frank Iero.