chaper 6 finding Harry

Once we got off the trail we went over to the carriages. I walked by a group of second years talking about the carriages "not having horses" "pulled themselves" I rolled my eyes. It's true they didn't have horses, but they weren't pulling themselves, though few know that, very few see, when I think about it I guess it's a good thing.

As I walk by a carriage, I looked at the creature that so few see, a thestral. I reached out and brush my hand across its face, then I get on the carriage with the twins.

"Boy where did Ron get off to, thought I'd be nice and let him ride with us, but I haven't seen him since we got off the train." Fred said.

A feeling of panic suddenly over took me. Where was Harry?! Last time I saw him was before I came through the border to platform 9 3/4. I started looking all around, where could he have gone?

I started to get worried, I must talk to Dumbledore immediately.

Once we got to the castle I ran in and looked for Dumbledore.

"Miss potter you look a bit flustered what ever is the matter?" I turned around to see that familiar black greased hair and all black robes, proffesor Snape.

"I'm afraid I'm having trouble finding my brother. I haven't seen him since before we got on the train."

"The Year hasn't even started and young Mr. Potter is already getting into trouble."

He looked down at me, I believe he thought I would find what he said amusing, but at the moment I was to worried.

"I'll keep an eye out for him." Snape said I could tell by the look he was having one of his rare nice moments. I smiled up at him and thanked him.

"Alright now it's time for the feast go on to the great Hall and have a seat." He said, so with that I went and took my seat between Fred and George.

I sat through the entire feast and sorting ceremony with no sign of Harry. At this point I had no idea what to think. Finally the feast came to an end, we where supposed to go to the dorms, but I ran straight to Dumbledores office.

I got there and saw him sitting at his desk.

"Sir, I need to talk to you Harry and Ron are missing. They didn't get on the train, or something. I haven't seen them since before we left the station."

"Oh well good to see you miss Potter. Would you like a butterscotch candy?"

"No thank you, sir I'm worried."

Now no need to worry he said standing up and walking over to me. " I'm sure young mister Potter is closer then you think." Dumbledore had a twinkle in his eye as he said that.

Suddenly the door flew open and proffesor McGonagall came rushing in.

"Excuse me sir it's urgent there's been well an incident. A flying car has crashed into the whopping willow. It was driven by young mister Potter and mister Weasley. Snape has them in his office now we better hurry."

"Well what do you know." Dumbledore said smiling at me. I looked at him with a look of amazement, he was truly an extraordinary wizard.

We made our way to Snapes office. We could hear him yelling from out side the door.

"If you where in my house you would have been expelled by now and on your way back home!"

"But they are not in your house. They are my responsibility." McGonagall said opening the door. I don't think she liked Snapes input on the matter.

As soon as I saw Harry and Ron I attacked them with a hug. When I let go and looked at them it looked like they'd had a rough day. As much as I wanted to yelled and give them a lecture, I decided not to, at least for now.

"Harry, Ron, you both are very lucky you know that. You both almost got expelled." I said after we got out into the hall. They had gotten extremely lucky to not get expelled with the stunt they pulled. McGonagall let them off and told us to get to bed.

Once we got to the dorms Ron went straight up to his former to go to sleep.

Once he was gone I looked at Harry.

"I swear you're gonna kill me with worry." I said giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry." Harry said

"It's alright I understand, but gosh take a moment to think before you act. You're to rash with some of you're choices."

Harry laughed a bit then said Alright and went up to bed. Ugh that child will be the death of me one day...