chapter 8 loopy George

I ran down the hall, I had just finished breakfast. I was on my way to Dumbledores' office. I was finally going to see my element teachers. It had been a wonderful summer, but I did miss them. I had grown to see them more as friends then I as teachers. As soon as I stepped into the office I saw Sarefina, my fire teacher. She was wearing a long black dress with a corset, as always her a tire gave off the allusion that it was on fire.

Next to her stood Ela, as always her hair and clothes were cover with flowers, leaves and vines.

I ran over and pulled themselves both into a hug, Ela smiled and said in her thick Scottish accent,

"Good ta' see ya' las."

Serefina did her usual and groaned when I pulled her into the hug, she wasn't much for any kind of emotions, but I could tell she was glad to see me.

After I let them both go I looked around for a water source. I saw a bowl of water sitting on the floor and I walked over to it. Once I was in front of it it began to rise and morph into a figure, of course that figure being Aqua, my water and snow teacher. This would be my second year with her as my teacher, though I'd yet to have seen her in person, no one had, except Dumbledore. I still didn't really know how she used the water in such a way, I just know she's very powerful to be able to do it.

" Hello Anna." Aqua said.

"Hello Aqua, have a good summer?" I asked.

"Wonderful." She said with a smile.

"Hey kid I love all these wonderful hellos, but we have a lesson today. Come on, you haven't learned everything about fire just yet." Serefina said motioning for me to follow her.

"Right well I'll see you both later." I said waving fare well to everyone and quickly running to catch up with Serefina.

After my lesson with Serefina, I went to the great Hall. After using my magic I was starving. I went and sat next to Fred then I noticed something very strange, I was next to Fred, George was nowhere to be seen.

I looked at Fred and he knew what I was thinking.

"George wasn't feeling well, he was throwing up earlier so he said he would stay in the common room."

"Oh I'm gonna go check up on him." I said standing up and grabbing an apple before going to see George.

I walked into the common room to see George looking... awful. He laid on one of the sofas in the common room, he was pale and looked like he felt terrible.

"Oh George what's wrong?" I said walking and kneeling down beside him.

"Oh I'm just peachy, me and Fred where trying new formulas and I tried some, bad idea."

I smiled at him and laughed.

"Well hold on a minute." I said running up stairs

"Oh better hurry Anna, as you can tell I'm really very busy sitting here on the sofa." George yelled weakly at me. I laughed at his sarcasm as I went to get a cool towel for his head.

I cam back down and put the towel on his four head.

He looked relieved after I placed it on his head.

"You're a bloody genius Anna." He said, "gosh Anna you know you're so pretty and smart...I love you."

I froze and looked at George strangely.

"Oh look Anna I think I see a leprechaun under that chair!" Anna looked at George who was speaking in a dazed and airy voice, she laughed.

"George dear were you and Fred making some kind of formula to make you go loopy?" I asked with a smile.

"How'd you know!?" He said astonished.

"Oh goodness George come on, I think you better get to the hospital wing." I said.

"But the leprechaun I must catch him." George said moving to get up.

"Well I'll tell you what, I heard that the hospital wing was teaming with leprechauns." I said putting his arm around my shoulder to help support him up so he wouldn't fall.

"Oh let's hurry." George said trying to hurry to the hospital wing.

"Oh dear this is something." Poppy said looking at George laying in the bed being so loopy. I just couldn't hold back my giggles.

"You can help him right?" I finally asked looking at her.

"Oh don't worry about him deary he'll be fine. But you best be off he needs to sleep. " She said.

I walked over to George.
"Hey I gotta go but hey I'll see you later." I said smiling at him.

"Oh Anna you're perfect, I really do love you." George said with a goofy smile.

Anna rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I love you too George."

With that Anna walked away laughing about her friend being in such a goofy state, but little did she know that George did mean what he said, and not that part about seeing a leprechaun..