Preview

It was dark and raining, Blake and Yang were on a mission while I have to stay behind and take care of Ruby who somehow wonder off without me knowing. I only told her to stay in bed until I come back with her cookies and a glass of milk just what she asked for, but it seems that it was the only way for her to get me out the room for her to escape, now I'm looking for her outside of the dorm to see where she might be. Let's just hope that she's not outside in the rain.

The door that leads to the outside was opened.... Oh come on you have got be kidding me. Sign, oh well I guess I have to go outside and look for her. I grabbed my jacket and another jacket in case Ruby didn't bother to wear one when going outside. Grabbing my umbrella and went on the search for Ruby.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

The weather was starting to grow more violent, the wind was blowing coldly and with more force and the rain came down harder and with a slash of thunder making me flinch at the loud sound.

I swear when catch that Ruby I'm going to give her the piece of my mind for making me come all the way out here. Now something wasn't right, she couldn't have gotten this far to the Emerald Forest could she. Not only that, I don't have my Myrtenaster with me to defend myself.

Shit....

I took the choice to go through the forest to find her. In this forest, lurks all types of Grimm some small some large, I just need to check my surroundings to make sure I don't trigger any Grimm near by.

*twig snaps*

"What the fu-." I was interrupted by growling coming from the bushes. The growls were getting louder and closer, I took this chance to start running though when I began to the run the thing that was in the bushes starts to chase after me. That's just great.

Running and trying to get away from this Grimm just won't stop, that Grimm was fast it caught up to me I was starting to grow tired I couldn't run anymore I tripped with my legs giving up on me, there I was on the ground and a Grimm standing over me getting ready to strike but it didn't. It sniffed me. I was scared yet confused, trying to reach for my scroll the Grimm starts to growled showing its sharp teeth wanting to chop down on my face. I closed my eyes hoping someone could save me.

"R-Ruby.... Please if your around, save me..." A tear ran down my cheek as I laid there waiting to be saved.

"Weiss..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      A/N:
Okay I may have been gone for a long while.... And today is your lucky day I have reached my decision to write a WhiteRose fanfic.... This is a preview of the new WhiteRose fanfic that I chose. A gift from me to you, the first and second chapter will published on this day.

December 25, 2016

As for my other stories they might also be published on the same day idk, it only depends how long the first and second chapter would take.....

That's all I have for now.... Bye!

❄️🎁Happy Holidays To All!!🎁❄️