Chapter 5

Max's P.O.V.

  It was nighttime when we got there and a aircraft came and landed and people stepped out.  'Yep, that's the White Fang alright.' I thought, "This is wrong."Blake said,  "The White Fang would never work with humans." She said as she jumped down and sneaked towards Roman and pulls out her blade to his neck. I didn't really hear what Blake said but I saw them start attacking, "I'll go help." I mumbled as I jumped down and started shooting the White Fang members, and when they got close I'd cut them. 

   I went and my eyes widened when I saw Ruby at the top of a building with Penny. "Ruby, Penny?" I mumbled before I was kicked in the side by a White Fang member causing me to drop my weapon. I cursed under my breath and got up and punched the guy in the face, I go and grab my katana and look and see Penny being fucking battle ready, defeating everyone. 

  But, before anything else happened 2 aircrafts got away, and Penny disappeared. I went and put my katama in it's holster and jogged up to Blake and Sun. 

  We took seats on crates and talked with Ruby and I looked at the ground the whole time. "Blake!Max!Ruby!" I look up to see Yang and Weiss. "Listen Weiss! They explained everything! They-" I put a hand on Ruby's shoulder quieting her. "Do you know how long we've been looking for you two? 12 hours, I've had 12 hours to think about this." Weiss says and I look at her.   

  "I don't care, you said you weren't part of the White Fang anymore right?" "Yes and-" "I don't want to hear it, just next time come to us, not someone else." Weiss says and she nods. I sighed, "Might as well share it." I said and Blake nodded, "Share what?" Ruby asked, "That I'm a cat faunus." "EH?!" Ruby said shocked,  "I still don't know how I feel about you." Weiss said as she pointed at Sun. I smiled as I looked at everyone, 'They're going to be so troublesome.' I thought.