Brief Note

Hey my lovely readers,

Sooo sorry about the lengthy wait. If you say I'm awful I honestly agree with you. I just wanted to get a few things out in the open.

1. My author name and the name posted at the end of this note are all different. I know you all may be asking why. Here are the reasons:

i. I created this profile in 2012 and used the nickname Broxy which I had gotten at school, the name broxy was already taken so I went with broxyboo.

ii. The author name listed on my cover is K. Warr as I have decided to use my pen name. Why have I chosen a pen name and not use my real name? Well my full name is quite long and I know people would have a hard time with it so I decided on K from my first name and took Warr from my last name.

ii. The end of this note is signed Shae as shae is a part of my first name :) .

2. I have changed the cover of the book and it will be uploaded soon.

3. I am currently working on a chapter which will be uploaded in the week. Please continue to read and let me know your thoughts.

4. I haven taken forever to upload because I was away and didn't take the book with me which was not wise on my part. I hope to finish this book by December because it's been a long time coming.

Thank you for your time. 

Happy reading,

Shae. ♥