The Undercover Lesbian

Kermit lowered his hood again to make sure nobody would recognise him. He walked around the cold and messy club, where a certain weird and gloomy music was playing. Drunk people were scattered here and there. The smell of cheap perfume and marijuana was very strong in the air.

Kermit lowered his hood again. He was quite sure nobody would notice him as he was wearing a white glittery fur hooded coat and a leopard printed scarf, since that outfit was quite normal ever since PPAP.

"So this is where he works." Kermit thought to himself. His eyes wondered around the gay strip club searching for him, Luhan, the love of Kermit's miserable life. Kermit was an undercover lesbian, who faked his way inside the gay strip club, only to see Luhan.

"There he is!" Kermit exclaimed loudly as his eyes darted on the stage where Luhan was pole dancing. So apparently, Luhan was a stripper there. But poor kermit, did he know, that it wasn't Luhan, it was actually Byun Baekhyun.

You see, kermit the frog had a rare neurological disorder. For this, whenever he saw Baekhyun strip, he thought it was actually Luhan stripping.

Byun Baekhyun was a handsome young man with a rather fucked up karma. You see, Baekhyun was in love with kermit as long as he can remember but Kermit never loved him back. He never even noticed Bakhyun. But Baekhyun never gave up on love, he always tried for ways to get Kermit's attention.

And in fact, the very presence of Kermit in the strip club was a part of Baekhyun's plan. Baekhyun somehow had lured Kermit into the strip club, because he knew about Kermit's neurological disorder. For this, he knew, when Kermit would watch him strip, he would think it's Luhan. And maybe then, for a split second, Kermit the frog would look at Baekhyun with love.

But there was actually another twisted reason behind Kermit's presence at the strip club. It's wasn't Baekhyun or Luhan, but it was actually Sehun.

Sehun was a regular stripper there at the strip club. As usual, after entertaining the audience, Sehun collected his weekly pay check and strolled his way towards the dressing room.

"Augh, ith been a tiring day!" Thehun- I mean Sehun exclaimed to himself. He looked into the mirror as he changed from his glittery underwear to a decent shirt and trousers.

He was halfway towards removing his makeup suddenly he saw a green figure standing behind him. Sehun couldn't see his face clearly, so he turned around. But Oh Sehun turned around only to see that green figure holding a big knife pointed at him.

Sehun was the real reason why Kermit went to the club that day. Kermit the frog actually was there to murder Sehun. The truth was, Kermit loved Luhan, but Luhan hated Kermit.

Luhan only loved that dirtbag Sehun. Luhan always chose Sehun over Kermit. And that jealousy was what drove Kermit to murder Sehun.

Kermit was amused by seeing the horror in Sehun's face. Sehun took each step back, as Kermit took each step forward.

"Bwahahaha, time to die you little assho-" Kermit couldn't finish his sentence as he was stopped by a glass breaking sound and a sharp pain afterwards.

Blood oozed out from Kermit's head as he saw a shadowy figure emerging from his back. It didn't take long for kermit to realise it was actually Luhan, the one who hit him.

What the fuck did I just write?