Artificial Relations

3 years later, Baekhyun's POV
"GODDAMNIT!"I cursed as I cut my fingers while packing my bag.It's been three years since that incident,three years since kermit went to coma,three years since Sehun married Luhan.However,my hatred for Luhan and Sehun never died.Moreover,Lu managed to get away with everything just using money,more of the reason to kill him.Every night I go to sleep thinking of a new way to slaughter them.I never wanted to severe ties with hunnie but this is kermit we're talking about.I didn't know he loved kermit,too.I only knew it 2 days after the club shit as he regained consciousness and spilled out everything..like EVERYTHING.
Well,I am currently packing my stuffs since I am shifting back to my old place.These three years I lived at a rented apartment beside the hospital so that I can stay beside Kermit.He finally woke up...but I hoped for a better reunion though.

((FLASHBACK))
1 day ago,Kermit's POV
I saw myself walking towards a pond where a pig was standing with her arms streched out towards me,yep,it was a female pig and I just knew it.She seemed really familiar,specially those droopy eyelids and that fucking sinister smile.Suddenly,I felt a huge tug from behind and everything just blurred out.The next thing I knew,was that I was on a bed,in a hospital room rather than beside a pond with a female pig staring creepily at me. What the fuck am I doing here?How...Oh.Oh.Oohhhh...BLOODY OH SEHUN.

"Uughhhh.."I groaned as a whole wave of severe migraine hit my head."Easy there,mister frog...You just woke up after three years.."said the nurse standing beside me."So,I was in coma?"I asked though it was evident."Well,I dont think frogs sleep for three years.Whatever,I'll just go call the doc,"the nurse replied with a monotonous voice.Holy puppets,wats wrong wid dis biss...
Imma fucking coma survivor..
A quite familiar young lad hurriedly entered my room as soon as the nurse left."Jesus Christ,Kermit my love!You woke up!Thank heavens"He screamed and sobbed at the same time.I was taken aback at the sudden 'my love' shit but wtf is up wid ppl?cnt they behave properly wid a patient.."Yeah,I visibly am but who are you??"I inquired him who was currently crying like a kiddo without lollipop..he seemed quite shocked at my question but shrugged it off and said that he was Baekhyun, the guy from the strip club.It sure didn't ring a bell but at least I got the lollipop portion right.
"You don't remember me?I don't expect much though since I always observed you from far away..But, you know Sehun ,right?I was his bestie"he said with a smile.
Wait,Sehun..Sehun's ex-friend..THAT MEANS HE KNOWS ABOUT MY LUHAN."WHERE'S LUHAN ??YOU KNOW SEHUN SO YOU MUST KNOW WHERE HE TOOK HIM.TELL ME.TELL ME NOW!"I demanded."Kermit,how could you?After all that bitch named Luhan did to you...you are still looking for him??"

"THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

WELL THAT'S VERY MUCH MY SHIT TO HANDLE ,TOO.JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER A THING "

"SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH FUCKER AND TELL ME WHERE SEHUN IS ...I NEED TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE AND TAKE BACK LUHAN"

"FINE !DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU SLIMY FROG!I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"

I knoww~I got way too much energy for a coma patient.But,I guess that's the power of love.Thank Gawd that son of a bitch left..he was getting on my nerves.But,seriously,what IS wrong with this place?Did the doc die ,too?
---end of flashback---

Baek's POV
Home sweet home!Aaahhh~~my pretty bed and puppy soft toys!!!A break from all that chaos was very tempting but I resisted it.I need to finish Sehun and Luhan,ASAP.Sooner the better,even though Kermit never knew me well and after that hospital shit,HE NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO NOTICE ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM.Fuck him for now,I'll just focus on Lu-bitch.

I unpacked and arranged everything by the evening then went to take a shower.It was a long day,I deserved a little rest.After a peaceful shower I tucked myself under my bed and called it a day.Gosh I missed my puppy soft toy!

Morning was here and bird's started chirping.I squinted my eyes open as the morning rays fell on my face.Hmmm~I GOT A GOOD FEELING ABOUT TODAY!So,I got down to business pronto.Finished my morning routine,ate breakfast and got ready to go out.I was supposed to meet up with Sehun today.I did ditch him but it's one sided,dumbass still thinks I'm his obedient puppy.Nevermind though,I am using him to get info regarding Luhan so that I can bid goodbye to both properly and by that I mean,by taking away some properties ,too 'cause this mansion is MOTHERFUCKING SEXY. But still,come to think of it,I wonder how they ended up marrying...I clearly remember Sehun wanting to kill Lu,even on the day he regained consciousness.Yet,they married that too within a month and he seems to be a proper husband although he became very lifeless after the marriage.

I parked my car outside the Xiao mansion and walked towards the front door when I realised Kermit was there,too.Standing in front of the door,with a stern face."What are you doing here?"I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice,I still didn't get over that day."How many times do I have to tell you,Bacon?I'm here for Luhan and most importantly, it ain't your shit so fuck off"he scoffed at me and rolled his weird yet beautiful eyes."It's BAEKHYUN,frog.Whatever,Luhan's married to Sehun so YOU fuck off"I said while smirking.I want him for me only...It did feel shitty when he just stood there and fought back his tears before striding away but what should be done,MUST BE DONE.He doesn't know Luhan's true form ,he doesn't know that he and I were meant to be together."Just a few more days sweet love..then you and I will happily pay our last respects to the so-called Oh couple and move on with our family"I whispered to myself and proceeded to meet hunnie.

In a bar,Kermit's POV
As soon as I heard Lu is married,I felt my world shatter around myself.I couldn't think straight.It was like the end of the world to me.I dedicated my life,my love,my...everything to this guy and he just decides to knock me down and marry away with a weird kid?!I already forgave Lu for the club shit for I love him but..but...he got married."ANOTHER BOTTLE OF SCOTCH!"Yes,I was drinking my glands out..Alcohol burned my throat but nothing could beat the pain in my heart."Lu-Luhan..why did you do this..."I started sobbing ,"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!!!"I didn't care about anything anymore.I just want Luhan..."may-maybe it was done by force?*hic*yesss,it must*hic*have been forceful..my*hic*my Lu could never ignore my love..yesss"I tried to persuade my drunken self,"I *hic* I JUST HAVE TO KILL SEHUN YAASS*hic*."My head started spinning and vision got blurry...soon,I passed out but right before passing out,I heard a seductive familiar voice,
"Yes,all you gotta do is kill,hon~and I will help you but come with me first hmm~??"
---------------------
My writing will never improve,I should have written down the main story plot properly before typing...I barely remember a fucking thing.Anyways,again,forgive me for any mistake.I was studying and typing....and the title....well nothing serious happened in this chap since all the fun is in the next chap so excuse it too...
~Maruh<3