The Deal

Baekhyun's POV

There he was, sitting like a complete idiot and drinking everything alcoholic on sight.

Yes I love him and I should feel bad for him, but Kermit's stupidity seriously makes me laugh sometimes. But however, this is no time for laughing, I need to wait for the perfect time and make my move.

Soon enough, within an hour, kermit was totally wasted. The bouncer at the bar managed to throw his senseless wasted body outside the bar near the trashcans. I pity him, really.

I made sure no one was watching before I pulled his lightweight body on the backseat of my rover and drove to my rich ass mansion.

I placed him gently on my bed. Kermit is so handsome, and he deserves someone handsome (like me). I wonder when he'll realise that.

I washed his dirty body and pulled the warm sheets over him so that he could sleep peacefully. I joined him by his side and put my arm over his body.

I almost fell asleep, until I felt Kermit moving lightly under my hold. He was waking up, shit.

"Wh-what? Wh-where am i?" He was looking at his surroundings with squinty eyes but he jumped and grasped when he saw me.

"YOU?!" He exclaimed.

"Kermit, babe let me explain-" he didn't let me finish my sentence as he slapped me.

I just looked at him dumbfounded for a few moments grabbing my red cheeks. But soon i regained my composure.

"Okay kermit babe, you don't like the easy way? We can always do it the hard way then." I said as i smirked.

"Shut up bacon! How dare u kidnap me you pathetic bitch!" He said but that made me just smirk more.

"For the thousandth time it's BAEKHYUN. B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N. I didn't kidnap you so YOU shut up. For starters, I SAVED you and secondly, the only reason I brought you here is that i wanna make a deal." I reasoned out.

"You fuck off with your deals you bloody-"

"You wanna kill Sehun, right?" I interrupted him.

"What- I mean that's none of your business-"

"I'll help you" i said coldly.

Kermit is smart, but I'm smarter. I'll get what I want even if it means that I have to kill my own best friend.

-----

HOLA GUYS!

Sorry for the late update. Me and Maruh were busy with school and all so please FORGIVE USSS T_T

Anyway, short chapter cuz Rice is too tired to write right now cause it's past her bed time and she might get busted xD

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love yall

~Rice