AYSHA'S FRIED RICE

Ingredients:
* 1 cup of rice.
* 4 medium carrots(finely diced).
* 6pcs of green beans(cut into fine shapes).
* Handful of peas.
* Garlic paste(optional)
* 2 pieces of chili or red pepper(finely grated).
* 1 large onion(finely sliced).
* 4 maggi cubes and 1 onga powder(for Nigerians).
* Any chicken or beef flavoured cubes or powdered maggi for taste(for foreigners).
* Vegetable oil(10 tablespoons full).
* 2 medium cups of water.

Serves 3-4 people.

Note:
You can use garlic powder, onion powder or any fried rice spice as seasoning.

Time: 40mins - 1hour

Preparation:
1, Wash the rice till it's very neat and ready to use. Drain it till there is no water in it, put it inside a nonstick pot and fry on low heat, add the vegetables and continue frying, turning it with a cooking spoon, add the vegetable oil, the pepper and onion, then add the seasonings and fry until it is golden brown.

 Drain it till there is no water in it, put it inside a nonstick pot and fry on low heat, add the vegetables and continue frying, turning it with a cooking spoon, add the vegetable oil, the pepper and onion, then add the seasonings and fry until i...

2, Add the water and close the pot living the flame at medium heat.
3, Let it cook for 30mins, till there is no water remaining.
Then it is ready!!!

So yummy and healthy, you can eat as lunch or dinner. You can serve with Aysha's special peppered meat and salad.

Eat it at home so that you won't forget your way home😁

More yummy and delicious recipes will be coming soon!

Don't forget to vote for me. And your kitchen will always smell good and taste perfect!!!💚