Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the door.

"Where is your paycheck? You should have cashed it already. I'm looking at your bank account and it's not there." She questioned me with a glare.

"Mother, the bank was closed. I'll cash it tomorrow. It'll be the last check for a while anyways."

"WHAT! I need that money!" She screamed at me.

"Mr. Delphino said there wasn't enough work. People just weren't renting DVD's anymore. It's all online and people won't pay for it when they can get it for free." I tried to explain to her.

"It's not his fault it's yours! You are worthless and a waste of space." She slapped me across the face and then kicked me. I knew this was how she was going to react. She won't get off her lazy ass and get a job. When my father left she made it clear that I was the one who was going to provide while she spent all the money and wasted oxygen.

"You are going to find a new job. It better have better pay or you're out of here!" She threatened.

"Mom you know you could never kick me out. I am the only one who works. You can't get off your lazy ass and do anything! I cook, I clean, I go to school, and I deal with your constant beatings!" I don't know why I yelled at her. I knew she was going to hit me for it. She always did. My dad must have done something that really pissed her off because she was still upset. And I was her punching bag.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She screamed. She slapped me again. She then punched me in the face and I fell to the floor. She kicked me in my ribs. I let out a scream of agony.

"I'm going to kick you for every year you've been born. You don't deserve to live! You don't deserve my love."

"You don't even love me!" As soon as I said that she kicked me in my face. She then continued to kick me 17 times, just like she said she would. After that torture she got down and punched me several times. She grabbed one of the shoes next to the door and continued to hit me. It just so happened to be a stiletto and that shit killed! Soon after I blacked out.

********************************************************************************************

I woke up on the floor in the same spot I blacked out. My mom left a rag and a bucket of water to clean my blood off the floor, how thoughtful of her. I cleaned the blood up quickly and walked into the living room.

"Don't worry about finding another job. I've already fixed it." She smirked at me.

"How?" I asked.

She turned the computer towards me. "I've sold you to the highest bidder. He arrives tonight so you better get cleaned and packed."

***********

*Edited*