Chapter 2

I hope you followed me because the first chapter was private. Otherwise you're going to be lost. 

Here is the link to the first chapter since a lot of you can't find it. Although you can unfollow me and delete the book. Then follow me again and THEN add the book.

http://www.wattpad.com/34757967-sold-to-my-werewolf-mate-chapter-1

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-

I think my jaw separated from my mouth. It felt like it was touching the floor. My mother laughed at me and took a sip of her wine.

"I don't think I heard-" I started.

"Yes you heard me right. I sold you. I was tired of you never doing anything."

"Never doing anything? I don't think so. I have done everything you miserable son of a bitch!" I slapped her. Well that's not a very good idea. She slapped me back and I felt one of her rings split my lip. She then punched me leaving a gash on my cheek. Just as she was going to hit me again there was a knock at the door. My mother stopped mid swing and went to open it.

As the door swung open, there stood a very attractive man. He was about 6'1" and had a nice tan. There was something in his brown eyes that told me not to trust him though. My mom looked at him, smiled and invited him in.

"Hello Mrs. Maddox. Is Catalina ready?"

"No Tommy, my apologies. She doesn't always do as she's told." My mother informed the stranger Tommy, with a giggle.

He glanced at me and looked over my injuries. He chuckled and grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs.

"Get packed I don't have time to wait for a whore like you."

The vibe I was getting from him told me I didn't want to mess with him so I grabbed a suitcase and shoved all my clothes in it. I didn't need anything else. I didn't want anything that would remind me of this hell that was my life.

"Okay. That's it. I'm ready I guess." I said.

"Good. Say good bye and meet me outside."

I walked down the stairs. I had no intentions of saying goodbye. If my mother cared she wouldn't have sold me. What kind of mother does that! Gosh, what a bitch! My mother grabbed my arm and pulled me to a stop.

"I hope you enjoy every bit of pain and pleasure they are fully entitled to inflict upon you. Enjoy." She spoke as she blew a sarcastic kiss in my direction.

I didn't bother responding. I wheeled my suitcase out to Tommy's four-door truck. I opened the back door and shoved my luggage onto the other side. I went to climb in when Tommy told me to sit up front. I closed the back door and climbed up front. He started the truck and we began our drive.

***************************

*Edited*