Chapter 31

Chapter 31-

Everyone looked to the door that had just burst open.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUSTING INTO MY HOUSE!" Emmett roared. His wolf hated intrusions as they were a huge sign of disrespect.

I put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it stepping forward.

It couldn't be! I couldn't believe my eyes! I never thought I'd see them again.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked unsure.

Every wolf turned to stare at me in shock.

"Pardon our interruption but I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Alpha Luke Maddox. This is my ex, Catalina's mother, Jessica." He bowed his head in respect.

Emmett lunged towards my mother. He remembered everything I told him about my abusive mother.

I had half a mind not to stop my mate. My mother deserved it. However as the new Luna I needed to act it.

Regretfully I wrapped my small arms around Emmett's huge frame.

"Em, please stop. I know she deserves everything you could do to her. But you have to be the bigger person. Please for me?" I asked.

He stopped. Slowly his wolf relinquished his control back.

"I think we need to have a long chat." My "father" said. He dragged my mother into the living room and made her sit on the couch.

"Please, do come in." I muttered sarcastically.

"Everyone this is going to be private I know I already asked you to leave the house today but I need this privacy for my mate and family." I asked the pack.

Nodding in understanding they all went our for a run.

Emmett took my hand and guided me to the couch opposite of my parents. He pulled me close next to him. He knew I'd need his support with whatever this was.

"I guess your biggest question, and the place I should start is why I left your mother. I waited a long time to meet my mate. That was the reason I wasn't yet Alpha. I helped but my father was a very traditional man. When I turned twenty I couldn't wait longer. My dad was running the pack into the ground. I took your mother as my mate. I performed the necessary process to make her the Luna.

My parents didn't accept it. I didn't listen. We worked well together and we got married.We spent our honeymoon like everyone else and that's how we made you Catalina." He smirked.

"Can we not talk about my parents in a bedroom. Get to the part why you are here." I begged.

"Even though she wasn't intended by fate to be a Luna, she was a good one. She was a great mother to you. After a few short years with my new family I stumbled upon my mate." Emmett and I gasped at this part.

"It wasn't a hard decision. I wish I could have taken my child with me but my mate said no. She wasn't a very loving person. I was blinded by instinct and love. I left my wife and child. I think this is about the time when your mother lost her wolf. She's still considered a werewolf, but after being mated to me and then rejected, her wolf said goodbye."

He let that settle in for a bit and then continued.

"I spent my life protecting my pack. All this time that's what I've been doing. Recently there were some rouges who started attacking. It became a full scale war and I lost my mate." I saw a tear trickle down his cheek.

"I buried her and after grieving for quite some time, I decided to find my daughter again. Catalina, I was so surprised when I showed up at your mothers house, the same house we lived in together, I was informed you were sold." He spit the last word out disgustedly.

"I demanded she take me to you, that's how we are here. I can't believe I left my child with her. Catalina, please forgive me. Now that you've shifted you know what it's like to find your mate. I couldn't give up fate's gift to me. So I came here to turn your mother into your mate for punishment, and to take you back home with me."

He wanted me to leave? My mate?

"Hell no!" Emmett growled tensely.

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say I realized it wouldn't happen. But you are welcome to contact me anytime for anything. I leave your mother in your custody."

He got up and gave me a hug good bye. I couldn't think straight. I just rubbed his back numbly my eyes glazed over in thought.

"I left my card on your table. My info is on that. Just know I will always love you."

He then left the house and drove away.

I felt like fainting. But my mate scooped me up into a hug.

"Jackson, place Catalina's mother in the cells please." He ordered his Beta.

We went upstairs to our room and fell asleep holding each other close.

-------

TADA! Lots of new info! And I don't think I gave her mother a name. If so, please remind me.

Enjoy! Oh and please comment your favorite part if the book so far please!

*Edited*