Chapter 1

Yoongi POV

I sit down on a chair and sigh. Why is everybody acting so strange? My roommate locks himself into his room all the time and acts so strange. Giggling and laughing at nothing. Because of that, I came to our friend Jin who is our 'Eomma' of the group. He helps us with everything. He takes care of us and we can talk to him about everything, so I came but this time, nothing is working.

"Jin, I know that you know something. Just tell me! He is acting so weird." I give Jin a look. He just shakes his head.

"I came to you because I know that you always help us so why not help me now?" I glare at him.
"Why don't you go and ask him on your own? Why do you even think, that I would know anything?" He continues cooking.

"You are Jin, our Eomma and we both know that Jimin comes directly up to you when he has some problems. Just tell me what his problem is. It can't be this bad!" He sighs.

"Yoongi, please just go home and ask Jiminnie himself, ok?" I shake my head and stand up.

"Ok, I will go but it better be something important and stuff" He glares at me.

"Whatever happens, don't make fun of him or I will come and kill you. I swear over all my Mario figures" I look at him with big eyes. Shit he is serious.

"Ok, hyung. I swear that I will try not to laugh."

"Not even TRY. You better NOT" He then pushes me out of his apartment...wow so rude. I sigh and start walking home...easy since we live in the same building. All my friends do.

Jin and Namjoon live at the last floor. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook live on the first and I live with Jimin on the second floor.

I walk down the stairs and open the door. I sigh again as I see Jimins door close and I hear those giggling again. I mean it's freaken adorable but still what is so fucking funny that he must laugh all this time?

I go up to the door and knock. The giggling stop and I hear him move around.

"It's only me. Can I come in?" I ask.

"Ehm..y-yes?" I open the door and see him sitting on his bed.
"So ehm...I want to talk to you. I'm asking myself why you always lock your door and about what you laughing all the time" His eyes widen.

"It-it's nothing. I just feel more save." He mumbles. I give him a look.

"Ok? And now the truth? Jimin, you are really bad at lying" I smirk.

"I'm not lying." He looks down.

"You are. What could be so bad that you don't want to tell me?" I ask getting frustrated.

"It's nothing bad or big. You don't need to know" Jimin mumbles.

"I want to know and stop lying" now I'm getting angry.

"I'M NOT LYING. LEAVE" Jimin suddenly screams. I look at him shocked at leave. I go to my room and lay in my bed. What is wrong with him?

I lay in my bed for 30 minutes and I feel bad...maybe I shouldn't have talk to Jimin like that. Cute, innocent Jimin. I stand up and walk back to Jimins room. I knock but hear nothing. Did he leave? I slowly open the door and see him sleeping. I go in and walk up to his bed.

My eyes widen at the picture before me. Jimin is laying, asleep in his bed with a teddy in his arms but that's not the shocking thing...he has a pacifier in his mouth. What the heck? Why does he have that? That's for babies, right? He is adorable tho...so cute but still for baby's.

I exit the room and call Jin. He takes the call but before he even can say anything, I talk.

"Explain. NOW!"

"What?" he asks.

"Why does Jimin have a fucking pacifier in his mouth while he is sleeping?"

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yes, but he refused to tell me anything and screamed at me"

"Go talk to him now. Wake him up"
"No, I don't want to wake him up. He is to cut.." I stop.

"He is what? Yoongi? Tell hyung what you wanted to say." Jin teases me. I blush and I'm so happy that he can't see me right now.

"Nothing" I mumble. You idiot...

"You don't want to wake him up because he is cute even tho that he has a pacifier in his mouth, right? Don't lie" I sigh.

"Bye hyung." I say.

"YOONGI don't you dare make Jimin feel bad about this situation. I will skin you alive. You hear me?" I shudder.

"Yes, hyung." I then hung up. What a scary hyung...but I believe him.

I enter back into the room and walk up to Jimin. I sigh and blush at the cuteness.

"Jimin? Jiminnie wake up" I say gentle. He slowly opens his eyes. OMG that's too cute! He looks around then stops at me. His eyes widen and he jumps up. He takes the pacifier out of his mouth and hide it.

"Hyung! I-it's not what it looks like?" He whispers and looks away.

"Jiminnie? You want to tell me something?" I whisper. He looks back at me and I give him a smile. He blushes and look down.

"It's ok Jiminnie. Take your time" He sighs a few times then slowly looks up. He is just too cute...I want to hug him...and that's what I did. I hug him. He tenses up but then relaxed and hugs me back.

"Hyung. I'm sorry" he whispers.

"Why?" I ask confused and look down at him.

"I screamed at you. I feel bad" he mumbles and hides into my chest. I chuckle.

"It's ok Jiminnie." I smile and start to caress your hair.

"Hyung...I want to tell you what I'm hiding but please don't hate me, please" He looks up with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry Jiminnie! I would never hate you" I smile.

"I-I-I'm a-a little" He whispers. I look confused at him.

"What is a little?" I ask him.

----------------------

I hope that you like my new fanfiction~~