Chapter 5

Yoongi POV

I watch him eat and just smile. I don't really understand this a 100 % but I will give it my best. He is just so cute and precious. Also how can someone be so innocent? He starts playing with his food and I shake my head.

"Baby, eat the food. It's not to play with." I say and pat his hair. He directly stops and eats it. So he also has manners and follows the rules? "How about you show me some coloring books of yours after eating?"

He stops and looks at me with big eyes. "Daddy wanna see? U wanna dwaw wif Minni?" He asks excited. I chuckle and smiles.

"I will not draw my little baby. I want to see the pictures and your book. I think that you are probably an awesome artist and daddy got no chance against you." I say.

"Nuhhhh daddy. U pewfect. U pleawse dwawe wif Minni?" He gives me the puppy eyes and I sigh. "Just one picture and after that, daddy got to work." He nods his head and eats his last nugget.

"End" He says and looks at me. "You can go" I smile. He directly jumps up and runs away. I just shake my head and put the dirty plates away. I then walk into his cute room.

"Daddy looowk" He says excited. I see Jimin, sitting on the floor with a small, opened box in front of him. He hold a coloring book in the air and some old crayons.

"What do you got there?" I smile and walk up to him. I sit down beside him and got a look into the small box. I guess that this is his box for his little space thing but why is it literally empty. I only see one more plushie, just one pacifier and a children book.

"My dwaw boowk and colow. Daddy wanna seeeee?" He smiles. I nod and he directly starts showing me his old coloring book, already full.

I guess that he doesn't have any more things? This needs to change.

"Baby, don't you have more things?" I ask. He stops smiling and shakes his head.

"Minni no buy. People mawk fun an Minnie cwy." He whispers. I directly pull him onto my lap.

"How about, we go buy some new things? How about some new coloring books and crayons." He looks up at me with big eyes.

"Can Minni hav new beaw?" I nod, stand up and put him down. "Come on let's go now and buy some new things for my special and precious little prince" I smile and walk to his closet to get some new clothes for him.

He gets excited and when I turn around, he jumps at me. "tank u Daddy" he screams. I smile and start changing his clothes.

He only deserves the best of the best. I don't care that I have work. My baby is more important.