Chapter 6

——Yoongis POV—-

"So let's get you ready for our little shopping tour" I smile and hold my hand out for him to take. Jimin stares at it for a second then takes it with a shy smile. "What do you want to wear?"

Jimin thinks for a second then looks at me. "Minnie no know" he whispers

"That is okay. Let's go and see what we find" I say and starts walking with him in direction of his room. We enter and I walk directly up to his wardrobe. I open it and scan it. "Oh so many cute outfits" I say and Jimin blushes. I take a pink sweater and normal jeans pants out. "This will look so cute on you" I say and show them to him. He stares at them for a second then smiles and grabs the clothes.

"Tank you" he says excites and runs toward his bed. He then lays the clothes down and starts changing. I smile and turn away so that he has some privacy.

After some time, he calls for me and I turn around. "I was right. You are the cutest" I smile brightly and walk up to him. He blushes even more than before and directly grabs my hand. "Let go now" He says excited.

I smile and let him pull me out of his room towards the front door. He lets go of my hand and sits down. He grabs his black pair of converse and starts putting them on. I smile and take mine pair of converse out too and put them on. I am faster than him and starts helping him.

"Tank u daddy" he smiles and jumps up as soon as I am finish.

"It's nothing you little prince" I smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

I know that this is very short but I will try to update this book from now on again. I got a new laptop and can write again. I also have some more ideas for this book.

Please enjoy and beware of some update in the next weeks:)

-Sheila

Little -YoonMinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें