Chapter 7

-----Yoongi POV-----

We arrive at the shopping mall and I see Jimin wiggling around in excitement. I smile as I look at him. "One thing Minnie" I say

He directly looks at me with his pretty eyes.

"You have to act big when we go shopping. Other people are not as nice as me or Jinnie hyung. They will be very mean to you and I don't want this" I explain

"okays. Minnie act big" Jimin says and I have to smile as he tries to act big by sitting straight.

"Ok then we can go " I smile and open the door to get out. I close the door then walk up to jimins door and open it. "Let's go shopping for my baby" Jimin blushes as he climbs out and directly holds my hand.

I smile as I look the door and start to walk towards the shopping mall. We enter and I sigh in content as not that many people are around. "What shop do you want to visit?" I asks Jimin who only stares at something with big eyes. I follow them and smile as he stares at the big toy shop. "The toy shop it is." I chuckle and start walking towards it.

As we enter, I hear Jimin gasp and I smile at him. "So what do you want?". Jimin looks at me then points at the plushies that take a whole space in the shop. I nod and we start walking towards them. "Take as many as you want baby" I smile at him. He looks at me shocked. "Many?" he whispers. I nod and he directly runs away to look at everything.

I look around and see small shopping carts. I grab one as I know that Jimin will pick many things and if he won't then I will. I walk behind my new baby as he puts many stuffies into the cart while smiling. I happy that he is happy.

----time skip----

We finish at the toy shop and ended with many plushies but also some art supplies. I smile as we walk around after we had put the stuff in the car. I know that we won't find anything else for his little space but maybe some cute clothes and then we can eat something. As we walk, Jimin looks around the whole time and keeps holding my hand. I know that it is probably very hard for him to act big.

Suddenly some pushes me from behind and I turn as I thought maybe someone did it by mistake. I come face with a tall boy. (Every word said here is only for the story. I have nothing against gay people. I am BI myself) "What are faqs doing here in the shopping mall?" he asks then laughs. I hear laughs behind him and see a whole group of teenagers standing there. I roll my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me? Do you want to have a fight?" the boy says and glares at me.

"We are shopping like you guys as well and I don't appreciate it when you call me and my boyfriend names" I say, trying to stay calm as I know that it will make Jimin scared. He is already hiding behind me.

"Oh so you think that you two have a right to shop at a mall? It's disgusting to see you, so leave. We want to enjoy our experience here"

"If there is a problem then we can gladly visit the security room in this mall. I have no problem to talk to them" I says calmly and point at the security office that I saw beside us, what a luck for us. I hate it how some people hate gay people.

The boy looks at the office and then back to me. "You are so lucky that I have places to be!". As soon as he says those words, he turns around and walks away with his small group.

I wait till they are far away and pull Jimin in a hug. "They are away baby. Do you want to continue shopping, go home or go eat some ice cream?" He hides his face in my chest. "Ice cream" he mumbles. I smile at that as he is so cute but I am also happy that he still wants to stay at the mall and not go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys:) 

How are you all? I am sorry for the very late update but I had a stressful time but I hope that I can updated more now.

-Sheila ^^