Busted

EMMAS POV
"Are you sure a party's a good idea what if we get caught." says Sasha as she does my make-up for the party. "Sasha listen to me everything will be fine and even if we do get caught what are they gonna do ground me. I don't care that much. Now stop worrying you'll get wrinkles." I say. She chuckles a little as she applies my mascara. So this party were talking about is mine. We just got out for summer break and I thought we all needed to celebrate. My brothers and dad are on a two week trip for their band and they left a week ago so I'm not worried about them. Also my moms is doing something for her tv show as usual so she won't be home for at least a week. It's gonna be at my house and I litterally invited my whole school. Sasha stops looks me over and says "All done." I stand up and go to the full lengthen mirror in my room and look myself over and falling in even more love with the dress I picked out( in media ) when I feel someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around me waist. "You look as amazing as always my love." say Liam as he kissed my neck. I turn around and push him back and say "Save it for tonight babe." He then frowns and does the best puppy dog face anyone's ever seen. Though it is cute I am immune to his cute." Babe you know I'm immune but good try." He laughs the says " the whole crews here and Marco." Hearing the name Marco make me smile excitedly and say " he brought it right?" Liam then nobs his head and I run down the stairs to be meet with Marco and more alcohol then you would see in a bar. Marcos dad owns a bar and when I realized I was throwing a party I immediately placed my order knowing I'd need drinks if I expected anyone to show up. " It's all here." He says as I run and hug him, then look over it all and pull out my wallet to pay him back. I then see all my other friends sitting on the couch looking fresh as hell. I run and hug them all and then hear Liam and Sasha running down the stairs. Liam comes and pick me up bridles style which I don't mind. Sasha and Marco( who sort of have a thing going on) stay standing and talk. We talk for a few minutes till I see it's already 9 pm. So I force everyone off the couch to help my put the snacks, cups, and drinks out. That takes about 30 minutes and as soon as we're don't I hear the door bell ring. I run to the door and open it to find 100 to 200 people standing outside the door I welcome them all in and point to the drinks. I'm still greeting people as I see more and more cars pull up. I decide to put something to keep the door open so I can go party. I grab a bottle of my personal wine run to the top of the yell " Let's get fucked up." As I pop the wine open. As soon as I do that everyone starts yelling " hell yea" and so I run down the stairs and find Liam and pull him to the dance floor. We're dancing to the music as well as both taking chugs of the wine. Before I know it my whole crew is in the middle of the dance floor dancing with each other. I stop for a moment when I realize my wines goon so I go to where the drinks are and grab a bottle of vodka. I run back to the dance floor and to see that Kade is doing some cool ass dance move to one of our favorite songs. Once he's finished we all jump back to dance and thing. I take a drink of my vodka feeling it burn my throat but not caring. I didn't realize till a few minutes later that I'm grinding on Annabelle. Soon Sasha joins in and I can tell she's had her fair share of drinks. My vodka somehow gets loss so I decide to get another drink. As I'm getting my drink I check the time and it say 1 am which doesn't faze me because I'm way to drunk. I then look to the door and see the one person that I didn't want to see my mom. As soon as we make eye contact I almost feel a little scared. I the hear someone yell. " RUN ,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ITS THE EVIL QUEEN." As soon as I hear that I see people everyone push their way through the the front door some going through the back. I close my eyes to make sure I'm not hulusinating. When I open them I look around to see that everyone but Liam and Sasha are gone. I then look to the door and see my mom along with Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas , Jennifer Morrison, Seam Maguire and Colin Odonahue walk through the door and gasp at the mess. I then see my mom make her way towards me and then pulls me to the couch and tells me to sit along with Liam and Sasha." What the hell is going on here." yells my mom angrily. " A party." I mange to mumble out. " A what?" My mom yells again which is starting to hurt my head. " A party. Now can you please stop yelling. Damn chill out." I yell getting a little angry myself. My mom stares me down while shooting daggers into my soul."Emma Maria Parrillia don't you dare use that tone with me. Liam, Sasha I'll call a cab for you but I will never see you in this house or around my daughter agian." As soon as she say that I stand up and yell." No." My mom then looks at me with her evil queen bitch face and says." Don't push it you should be glad that's all I'm doing." I get so angry I yell." I swear to God where the hell do you get off trying to tell me what to do. What now that we're in frount of all of your friends you won't to act like you've ever been a mother." I say point to the group of cast members that look hellishly awkward. Liam slowly stands up and walks next to me puts an arm I frount of me and says."Calm down my love it's ok." I push him back and say." No I will not calm down because right now I'm drunk enough to to say what I've wanted to say for the past 5 years of my fucking life. I hate you. You don't even care about and now you want to take the two most important people in my life away from me. Well I'm not gonna let you why don't you go back Canada with your real family. I'm fine here because I found my real family people who actually give a damn about me. People who tell me they love me every time we talk. People who I know won't abandon me to play on some fucking tv show." I yell with tears streaming down my face. My face red with anger. I didn't realize that Liam's been holding me the whole time I spoke and is now squeezing me trying to calm me down. I hold onto him like my life depends on it. I then let go to look at everyone now see that everyone including Liam is crying too even the cast members. I look to my mom to see so much hurt in her eyes I then run up stairs now really knowing what I'm doing I quickly pack a bag of clothes and run back down the stairs. I see everyone was still in the some place as when I left them. I walk to Liam and Sasha and say " Come on we're leaving." I then look to the cast members and say." I'm sorry you had to see that." I then move torwards the door and motion for Liam and Sasha to come with me. They do as their told and follow me out the door I then call a cab and wait. When it arrives I get in and Liam tells the man his address. I just sit their with Liam next to me and stair aimlessly out the window. I feel bad but also like a ginormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders.