All Star

[ ok so this song goes with the story but I'll tell you when to play it to get the full effect😊 ]

Emma's POV the next day
Waking up in Liam's arms isn't that bad. I think while waking up. I unwrap myself from his grip and pull the covers off.  I stand up and smile at how much it smells like Liam. I'm wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. I know I brought my own clothes but his are so soft and comfy.

Ok first pee, second brush teeth, third food and tylenol. I feel like shit. I always drink way to much and get hella hung over but oh well.

Food is all I see when I walk into the kitchen. Tons of food and it makes me think that this day might actually be good.

"Thought you might need this." Sasha says while setting a plate of bacon on the dinning room table.

I shuffle over and hug her. I feel like shit too much to run, though I would if I wasn't dying.

I go to Liam's cabinet and pull out the tylenol. I take two and make my way to the table to see a bunch of hungover people eating breakfast and drinking water. I silently chuckle at how horrible they look. Well guess the party was a success.

"Hi babes." I say loudly just to get on their nerves. They all shush me and Anna says. "Please shut the fuck up, I mean in the nicest way possible."

I just sit down and fix my plate I litterally put everything I can on it. Bacon, a biscuit, eggs, pancakes , Sasha really went all out but her dads a cook so she knows how to cook really well.

Liam walks in covering his eyes from the light shining through the window

"Hey sleepy head." I say as he sits next to me. "I only got up because I smelt food." He replays with a chuckle though he was probably only slightly kidding.

He kisses my cheek and says.
"I love our life."
"I love it too."
I say looking around at my family.

1 hour later
So everyone's over the hangover due to food, much needed showers, and Tylenol.

"I'm bored lets smoke." Anna says while laying on the couch sprawled out on Kade and Rob.

I chuckle at her bluntness and ask Liam if he has any. He says yes and goes to get it.

By the way the it were talking us weed. I know it illegal and people think it's this big bad drug that kills you but honestly it's just fun. And if it kills me at least I'll be having fun before I die.

Liam walks back in with two blunts and two lighters. He hands me one of each and we both light one. Then we just smoke and talk while passing the blunts between the six of us.

"I'm gonna play some music Kay." Kade says while going to the speaker on the other side of the room. He stumbles to it and plugs in the aux.

"Any request?" 

I look around to see everyone was kinda in their own world so I said. "Just put it on shuffle. I believe that God will bless us with good music." He laughs and says. "Okay." While putting it on shuffle.

[ PLAY SONG FOR FULL EFFECT😂 ]

I wait a second the hear.
"Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kinda dumb
With her finger and her thumb
In shape of an "L" on her forehead"

I look around to see all my friends heads rise and look to Kade who is now grinning ear to ear.

Ok so before you say we're all weirdos, well this is kinda our group song. We all love this song so much and once we were in Robs car and it came on and then I burst out singing and so did everyone else after a second and kinda became our well I guess you could say theme song. So it's kinda ironic that it comes on right now on shuffle.

We all jump up and burst into song I'm in the middle of everyone spitting lyrics out. We all know this song by heart. I hear what sounds like a knock but I'm too into this shit to pay attention.

Lana's POV
So I have decided to go this Liam's house to see Emma. He was right I don't want to see Emma's walls go up again.

I park in his driveway and hear what sounds like music blaring inside. I'm walk up to the door and don't even hesitate to knock.

I wait a second and then see one of Emma's friends who I believe is named Annabelle. Shes smiling until she sees me and mutters "shit." With a chuckle.

I then decide to go ahead and walk in. I instantly smell a strong smell that I know all to well. Weed. I dabbled in collage.

I walk a few feet and then see Emma standing their dancing to all star.

"Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the backstreets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow"

They all break into the chorus and I can't help but smile at how happy she looks.

I must of caught their attention because they all looked at me and then Liam cut the music off.

They just kinda stare at me and then Rob one of Emma's friends starts laughing like he's crazy, her friend Kade joins in on the laughter and I can't help but chuckle.

~ So I tried to make this a light/funny chapters because the last two were a little emotional. I've already started on the next chapter so if I finish I'll post it this week too.) Also I hope the grammar in this chapter is better I've been trying to edit it better and not make as many mistakes.😊