Im back~(A UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So a little bit of story time.....inside of story time......any who i feel so much better than i did couple of months ago. I found a lovely person who has made me feel like i belong in this piece of shit world. I haven't been fair to the ones who like this story because with depression comes writing and i so happen to LOVE the mad hatter and i don't want my depression to ruin him for me. So im very very very sorry for the true fans of my story and now that i have a fresh lovey dovey mind i would like to finish this story(sorry for the long authors note)

________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

Tarrent Hatter Hightop was standing at me, practically undressing me with his eyes. I saw some of his animal friends to accompany him with meeting me. Including a nervous and drooling rabbit, a jealous mouse, some dwarfs twins, and perverted grinning Cheshire cat.He had a grin spread cross his face like jam all over toast and he had a mysterious glint in his eyes. He was taking a few steps toward me until the Cheshire cat stepped in. He had changed his form though. He had dark bluish-grayish hair with bright green eyes. He had on a white button up with black pants, converse with smile on them, and a silver vest pulling together is attire. He had grey eyes and a matching tail with electric blue strips going up and down on it.

"Why, hello there miss, welcome to wonderland." He said as he bent down to take my left hand and kiss my ring finger. Right in front of Tarrent i might add, i giggled at his childish behavior and curtsied to the gentleman cat. He was about to come up to greet me but Tarrent grabbed his tail. The entire room heard a large yelp, meow and hiss. The cat disappeared and re- appeared behind Mirvanna hissing at Tarrent. i look at the hatter a giggle at his complextion, he was acting like a complete child, an adorable.....lovable......child. I quickly walked over to him and hugged him, i couldn't pull him in as tight as i would've liked because of my breasts but he soon hugged me around my waist. i smile and hugged tighter.

Hatter P.O.V

This is so worth it, everything that has happened was worth this maddening moment. Her scent were like freshbiscuits and earl gray tea. Her skin was so soft, and a couple other things too.  I then get more flustered and i pull away from her and take off my hat and cover my tightening pants with an obvious bulge. I quickly grab her hand and pull her up the stairs again to a bedroom where i used to stay. I looked behind me to see a ballroom of people confused and a smiling (Y/N) running up the stairs with me.