VERY ADULT Y TYPE OF CONTENT

(Y/N) P.O.V

I proceeded to walk up the large stairs to a very nice and colorful looking bedroom. He seem eager to get into the room and i just smiled as i lifted up the layers of large dress to run. He got behind me and slammed the doors and put the bolt on them so no one could disturb us. I smiled and got my braid undone as i ran my hands through my hair. The flowers fell out and i smiled as he put his large top hat on my head. He put his hands on my waist and i smiled as i quickly undid the corset. He said a few curse words when his hands tied knots, once it was off he practically ripped the layers of thick tool and silk. I giggled and put my hands on his chest and kissed him. He blushed and I smiled more. I couldn't stop smiling.He then kissed my neck leaving hickeys all over my neck, he continued to move hands up and down my body .

Hatter's P.O.V

I can feel my entire world turning upside down, i can fell my blood rushing and pumping through my veins. My green eyes were moving up and down and back and forth going everywhere on her body. I couldn't do anything but kiss her. I ground my hips against hers in a passionate heat. I was starting to not be able to control myself. My eyes growing darker in the under eye area and instead of my normal green eyes they turned an off white type of color. I felt (Y/N) shaking as she noticed the sudden change.

(Y/N) H-hatter? Whats wrong......you're scaring me.

Me: On your knees, or I'll force you to the ground...and ill make your mouth open.

I then shove (Y/N) to the ground on her knees and un button my pants. She seems frightened and i fall out of my hint of madness, i stop what im doing and get on my knees aswell to hug her.

Me: I'm so sorry p-please forgive me.

With tear filled eyes i see her grab her tore up fabric and run out of the room leaving the small white flowers from her hair following behind her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I am back and im ready to start writing again sorry for the long wait but here is another part of the beautiful story of LOVE IN MADNESS. I am again sorry and i realized i have gotten OVER 7600 VIEWS on this story. This made me so happy and my family took me out to dinner for it. So thank you all. Dont forget to leave comments i love reading what yall say. Bye guys love you all.