oh my g-god....

THIS CHAPTER IS TRIGGERING PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL THEMES AND HARRASSMENT AND OTHER THINGS PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE PLEASE. Also please imagine this picture as chess, but blue and without boobs. Thanks, love you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chesire P.O.V

I stare out the window while (Y/N) slept at the back edge of the cottage, while i look towards the forest. My tail swished back and forth as i thought about what is going on, tarrent was given the girl of his dreams and he fucked it up. How in the hell did you do that Hatter? I chuckled at myself while looking at the glowing moon. The moon shining down its beautiful light onto the dewy grass and the trees, firebugs flickered on and off as the night went on. Every once in a while i would look back at (Y/N) and smile. One of those times i walked over to her and brushed her hair out of her face. I cant believe he fucked up. How?!? WTF. Why did she come to me instead of anyone else. Literally anyone else wouldve been better then me. I realized that my hand was still on my face and i pulled it back. The lack of warmth against her head seemed to wake her up.

(Y/N) : "Ch-chess  what are you doing?"

I looked at her glistening eyes that were still half closed and i smiled genuinely at her and leaned down to kiss her, she gasped and i slipped my tongue in, she gripped my shirt and moan into the kiss as i pulled her up and into the air. I floated around my room kissing (Y/N) as i kept her against me. Her warmth comforting me. I pulled back and floated back down to the floor setting her on her feet, of which caused her knees to buckle, so i had to catch her again. I held her lower back and felt her fast heart beat.

(Y/N): "I feel so safe in your arms, i cant help but feel i was actually made for you."

At that comment i kiss her again and again and again until her face is blushing red. I smile and pick her up again and start dancing with her around the room. Shes laughing and so am i. I then hear loud knocking as i stop and we drop to the ground. She cries out in pain and i cover her mouth. I then see Tarrent burst through the door and come at me looking like he is going to choke me. I throw (Y/N) into the air and make her levitate so she is out of the way. I scratch Tarrent's face, but it didn't slow him down , he grabbed me and i disappeared and appeared behind him. He then grabbed my tail, and threw me against the glass window.  I broke the window and fell onto the grass. I get up and my leg is bleeding horribly. Tarrent comes out with (Y/N) over his shoulder. And i appear in front of him and throw her out of his arms, i punch him hard in the face, I step back and wait for him to punch back he just lifted his head up and smiled. I saw (Y/N) still on the ground still. I run for her and try to wake her up, she is breathing slowly. I hold her close to my chest and start crying. I never notice Tarrent's shadow creep up behind me and hit me on the back of the head. All i see is darkness and Tarrent walking away from me with (Y/N) in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, i am trying to update more. I dont know how to do the next chapter so please leave some suggestions in the comments. There are almost 13 thousand of you, so some of you can leave some ideas for the comments. Love you guys.