Summary

A JeRza FanFiction.

   This will be mainly JeRza, but other couples, namely, NaLu, GaLe, GrUvia, and RoWen, will also be included. I'm really excited for this book; it's been on my mind for a while now, and it's a really good idea (I think). Please, enjoy~!

Dedicated to emeralddrop! She's really a lot of fun to talk to, and you should check out her stories if you already haven't! 

Summary:

       Long ago, in the land of Fiore, the war of Guilds took place. Each Kingdom was on it's on in the beginning, fighting to dominate and capture other Kingdoms. Then, slowly, alliances started to form. Friends conquered foe together;becoming victorious in battle.

       However, the alliances turned into betrayal, until alliances were banned from the war by the Magic Council, the supreme over-looker of the war. Once again, every Kingdom was on it's own. Just like it had been before, in the beginning.

       The war has been going on for around 347 years, and each Kingdom has long forgotten why the war is even taking place. But they know they must fight, to protect not only their Kingdom's, but their ancestors' pride and honor as well.

     This is the tale of Erza Scarlet, the warrior princess of the Kingdom Fairy Tail. Her Kingdom is fierce, well protected, and has many great warriors with strong magic and fierce wills. But what has held her Kingdom undefeated for the 347 years, is the power of feelings. No one comes even close to compare to their power of feelings.

     Suddenly, everything is taken away from Erza. She is a prisoner, along with the rest of her Kingdom; if they hadn't already been killed.

       Erza's sure this Fairy Tale will have a sad ending, but in the end, will she be able to lead her people to freedom?

Thoughts? 

~Infinite_Warrior