ღ 2

Hey, minna!

Prisoners update! I'm so excited for this book, I can't even tell you, like. This is book is like, my best idea yet, I believe.

Meredy is already old, like how she is currently in the manga. X791... just look at the picture in the multimedia.

Dedication goes to emeralddrop xD NOT AMAZING I TELL YOU >.<

Chapter 2

Erza gasped, "Grimoire Heart?"

Lisanna and Mira both looked at Erza in confusion. Of course, as civilians, both of them had no knowledge of Grimoire Heart, but Erza, as the princess of Fairy Tail, knew almost everything about this war.

"The Ballam Alliance had completely fallen!" Erza protested, "Grimoire Heart was completely destroyed!"

Meredy smirked slightly, putting a hand on her hip, "The Ballam Alliance fell, yes, but that wasn't because of another guild. Alliances were banned, but we refused to agree, so the Magic Council destroyed us. Or so they thought. We secretly continued our alliance, and now we wipe out kingdoms  within the shadows."

"That's illegal!" Erza exclaimed, "The top kingdom was supposed to decided with this war, but it turned into a three hundred year old grudge that still continues today. Not all of us want to participate in it, but at least we still follow laws!"

"Kingdoms that have fallen and still participate in the war, and Kingdoms that use illegal methods to kill have been labelled as Dark Kingdoms, am I correct?" Mira asked. Erza nodded, and Mira continued, "Meredy was probably sent to assassinate, you, Erza, which is illegal."

"You should report this to the Magic Council." Lisanna said, a worried expression displaying on her face.

"Lisanna, you go back to the Kingdom to get escorts, and we'll have to put Meredy into a dungeon before we do proper questioning." Erza ordered. Then, her voice softened, "I don't want to get you all involved in this mess, but thank you all for understanding."

"It's okay, Erza. Elfman and I were thinking about joining the army, anyway. We might as well put our magic to good use." Mira said, smiling slightly.

"Mira-nee!" Lisanna exclaimed, "You said you'd never put your life in danger, and you'd stay safe, for me! I don't care what happened in the past, you don't have to put yourself through this!"

Erza, obviously unaware of the family situation, decided to contact escorts while Mira and Lisanna kept a close eye on Meredy. They tied her hands and feet to the beam that supported kitchen, and talked in the dining room. This way, if Meredy even tried to escape, both of them would see her.

"Ne, Lisanna?" Mira said softly, her eyes on Meredy, "Elfman says he's really sorry for what he did. There isn't a day when he doesn't regret it."

"I told you already that I've forgiven him! You don't need to do such things as an apology, Mira-nee!" Lisanna exclaimed. Her eyes never left Meredy as she spoke, but by her voice, Mira could tell she was starting to feel upset.