chapter one

Lukas: i'm outside.
4:23 p.m, sunday

philip: okay.
4:24 p.m, sunday

Philip's POV

"I have a new trick, dude. It's gonna be dope, I'll definitely get a sponsor from this." Lukas stated excitedly.

I hopped on the back of the dirt bike, wrapping my arms around Lukas' torso. I was upset about earlier today. Lukas punched me in the hallway. In front of everyone. Like he never kissed me in the cabin. Like I was nothing to him in that moment.

"Yeah." I whispered, just wanting to get filming done and to come back home, away from Lukas.

Ten minutes later Lukas was on his bike, doing tricks and jumping dirt ramps. I made sure to get all his new tricks on camera, making it look as good as I possibly can.

"Did you get that?" He asked, shutting his bike off and looking at my phone.

"Yeah. Can we go now?" I said impatiently. He scrunched his eyebrows at me, confused. "You want to punch me at school and then make me come here and film your stupid fucking motocross?"

"I'm sorry, boo. But I can't let anyone question why I'm hanging out with you. I'm not gay. I'm not." Lukas said, looking me in my eyes.

"You're not gay. Okay, so take me home and find someone else to take your stupid videos. I'm sure there are many females who can take decent videos." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be like that," he sighed, stepping closer to me. I looked away, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"I should've learned to never fuck with boys like you." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his body.