chapter eight

Philip's POV

"Lukas, I can walk. You don't need to hold me up." I spoke, slapping his hand away as he tried to hold me up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand instead, finally allowing me to walk on my own two feet.

We were leaving the hospital now, it was the next morning from the fight with Adam and Bryan. They were kicked out of the school and Adam was put on probation. I didn't feel bad for Adam, but Bryan looked so hesitant to jump in. He looked mortified.

Gabe was waiting outside in his truck for Lukas and I. I was so happy to just go back home. Gabe and Helen made me feel at home. Lukas made me feel at home. They were my home.

-

"Do you want anything? I can make pancakes." Helen announced as she opened my bedroom door. I was about to say no when Lukas interrupted.

"Yes, please," He said politely. I looked at him and he shrugged, "I like pancakes."

"You're so cute." I blurted out. He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised and my face began to heat up.

"You're cuter," He retorted, with a hint of a smirk on his lips

"You're cuter," He retorted, with a hint of a smirk on his lips. I shook my head, disagreeing with his statement. "Have we even made us official?" He asked curiously.

"No, I guess not." I scrunched my eyebrows together, confused.

"Philip Shea, will you be my boyfriend?" He smiled cheekily.

"Is that even a question, you dick? Obviously." He laughed at my response and slapped my shoulder lightly.

"Pancakes are ready!" Helen yelled through the house. Lukas nearly fell during his rush to get to the pancakes.

"You're an idiot." I laughed, following him. Albeit, a little slower. Why is my boyfriend such an adorable idiot?

-

It was later in the day and Lukas dragged me along with him to the dirt track by his house. He even let me stay on the bike with him as he drove around. He didn't do his usual tricks though, as he was too scared of me falling off. I found it cute that he worried about me.

He drove us to the cabin – the cabin that started it all

He drove us to the cabin – the cabin that started it all. I was nearly reluctant to go in. That night was the worst and best night of my life.

"It's like we're back at the beginning." Lukas stated, looking at me with such love. The love he was too scared to show me in the beginning, in the cabin, nearly a year ago.

We finally entered and I felt memories flood through me.

Flashback

"It's, I mean, you're amazing. I mean, you're awesome." He stuttered out, he looked as if he was leaning in. I leaned in the slightest bit and it was as if a alarm went off in his mind. "What the hell are you doing?" He yelled, pushing me away.

"N-nothing. Nothing." I looked away as I sat up. He began talking about how he got air in his jump, or some gibberish about his motorcross. I told him I never said it was easy to do, as he was getting defensive.

"I though you were into motorcross?" He asked me, confused.

"I'm not. I should just go." I began to stand up. He grabbed my arm and told me to sit back down. When I sat down, he lightly grabbed my face, I looked down at his lips and back into his eyes. He looked scared.

He leaned in slowly and captured my lips in a light kiss

He leaned in slowly and captured my lips in a light kiss. It took him a moment to adjust to the fact he was kissing a boy and possibly enjoyed it.

We spent hours just making out in his dads cabin. It was amazing. I felt myself falling deeper and deeper in like with a boy I barely knew. A boy who wouldn't even barely look at me in school. A boy who was afraid to be himself.

Flashback Over

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

This is just a lil filler chapter because I didn't have anything planned for this one. y