clich'e (fillie)

'Truth or dare?' Sadie suggested innocently. The group were sitting in a small circle in the dark basement of Jack's house. They could all hear the thudding of feet and the muffled beat of the music being played upstairs. And the occasional scream of laughter. Finn and Millie nodded. Caleb, Gaten and Noah looked at each other questioningly, they all said yes in unison. 'Okay who's first' the mischievous ginger asked. None of them answered, as they were too busy purposely looking at something else in the room. 'ergh fine, I'm just going to have to choose' she exclaimed. 'Okay truth or Dareee, Gaten' she said sweetly. 'Hhmm truth' he replied, Caleb whispered something into Noah's ear and they both bursted into laughter. Gaten just rolled his eyes. 'Okay umm who do you like?' she whispered conspiracily leaning into the circle slightly. His face heated up, and Caleb let out a small laugh. Because he was the only one here who knew the answer and funnily enough the girl who had asked was her. 'Oh um I-y-you don't know her' he managed to get out. Caleb shook his head and Sadie just shrugged her shoulders knowing that on she would have to speak to him to get the real answer. 'Okay um truth or dare... Noah'. 'Truth' he said nervously. 'Who is your celebrity crush?' he questioned smoothly. 'Uhm' Noah breathed whilst looking up to the dark roof. 'Chloe Grace Moretz' he mumbled. 'Oooooh' Millie echoed whilst laughing. Finn nudged his tummy with his elbow and Caleb wiggled his eyebrows. 'Ergh whatever' he replied trying to change the subject. 'Um anyways, truth or dare Finn!' he continued deviously. 'Dare!' he said confidently. 'Kiss Millie'. Finn just shook his head and looked down trying to hide his face. 'I mean you've already done it before so whatever' Sadie said knowingly. Millie looked up shyly and looked over at Finn. He was already looking at her. Her eyes travelled down to his lips and back up to his eyes nervously. Finn started to lean in and so did she. Their lips connected and Finn placed his hand on her knee and arm. Millie closed the already small gap between them and placed her arms around his neck and she snaked her fingers through his hair. Finn started to pull away, sure that he probably went too far. But Millie let the kiss linger a little longer. They both looked down at their hands which were now intertwined shyly and then averted their eyes to the four other people in the room. Their mouths were wide open and Sadie just shook her head smiling crazily. Finn smirked at the sight of their friends, Millie laughed and bit her lip savouring the taste his lips left. 

-m