classroom (sillie)

Millie sat on the left side in the middle row of the classroom. Pen in mouth chewing on it absent mindlessly. Kicking her leg up and down almost in a rhythm. Sadie Sink her best friend sat next to her, her ocean eyes dancing around the room, anywhere but the teacher. With a smirk creeping at her mouth she slowly rubbed the toe of her shoe against Millie's leg. Slowly, slowly. Millie ignored it adverting her eyes from the wooden desk up to the teacher who was facing the board. The ginger furrowed her eyebrows, and started to trail her leg higher, teasing. Higher and higher. Stopping when the sole of her shoe rested on the other girl's inner thigh. Sadie stared at Millie, whose eyes were squeezed shut. Dropping her foot, she bit down on her lip twirling a strand of long hair between her fingers. Breathing in she tried again at her little game. Delicate almost she slipped her fingers onto Millie's knee, she stopped rocking her foot. Sadie whispered a pattern against Millie's knee and leaned in closer towards her friends' ear 'British why are you ignoring me?' her bottom lip brushing against her ear lobe. 'Am I... Distracting you?' she sung pulling away. Huffing Millie swung her head around finally looking at the girl. A pout on her face 'Oh Sadie' she whispered tangling a strand of her best friend's hair 'I believe I'm the one distracting you' she breathed out pressing a kiss to her freckled cheeks. Just to the right of her lips, leaving a smear of shining lip gloss. 

It was an unspoken play they put on whenever bored in class, both teasing each other. Maybe every so often they wanted their game to be something more than just that, but for now the two just winked and blew kisses to each other toying with each other's curious hearts.

-m