right? (fillie)

'Do I want to know, does this feeling flow both ways. Sad to see you go, was sort of hoping that you'd stay' Finn sung roughly whilst strumming his guitar aimlessly. He couldn't help but thing of one girl in that first line. It's been forever now but Finn has always kind of like Millie, but with all the things she has said about the kiss he pushed the thoughts of her away. He placed his guitar down and headed off outside his small trailer. He didn't really have a location in mind as his next scene was in about 5 hours. He decided to just walk down the street to get a coffee.  As he was walking out the gates in the corner of his eye he saw Millie. She was looking into her phone talking and Finn assumed she was on snap chat filming herself. Millie looked around and caught Finn. 'And here is Finnie now' she screamed in laughter whilst running over to him, she swung her arm around him she quickly looked him in the eyes and then looked back to her phone ' wait wai-' she just got in before the video ended. 'Hey' he said looking down at the younger girl. 'Hey to you' she replied sweetly whilst looking down at the phone in her small hands, pressing the –add to story- button. Her eyes traveled up to his as she shut her phone off, the two shared a glance, from far away it could easily be mistaken for longing and admiration but no definitely not, right?

-m