Rain

It was Monday, we weren't that focus, the boys also lost, they lost against Aoba johsai, I saw Hinata and Kageyama early in the morning and they looked really upset... Well, who wouldn't?

It was lunchtime and I saw Tsukishima going to the cafeteria. I went straight the other way.

'We have a lot to think about... I hope our third years stay for the Spring tournament... '

At the end of classes, I was walking to the girls Gym but I heard screaming and the sound of balls hitting the floor.

I ran to the gym, took the box of the balls and put it at the edge of the court.

I started serving with force, then spiking and finally hitting them like there was no tomorrow.

I was on the floor, trying to breathe normally. I was so frustrated...

"Already tired?" I heard a voice from the outside and saw all the team at the door.

"You... Wish!" They chuckle and entered the gym, each one of them took a ball and started to warm up.

I looked at them, surprised.

"Come on, we need to improve for the spring tournament qualifying!"

I almost cried but answered with everyone.

"Yes, captain!!"

When we finished the practice, it was late and cloudy, like it would rain at any minute.
We hurried and changed our clothes but the rain was faster.

"Global warming is crazy"
And I heard Midori chuckle.

"Well, yes!"

I looked at her and raised my hand.

"See you tomorrow, partner"
We high five.

"See you, partner" and she left.

I took my umbrella and walked to the main entrance, I was reaching the front door and saw Tsukishima like he was waiting for someone under his umbrella.

"Hey, Tsukki! Waiting for Yamaguchi?"

He looked at me confused.

"No, waiting for you actually "

I widened my eyes and I could feel my face heat up, he pointed the road with his head.

"Come on, it's getting worst"
I nodded and walked to his side.

The walk was silence. Really quiet and uncomfortable.

"I heard you lost... "I tried to start the talk between us but I think I choose the wrong subject.

"Yeah... " we stopped because of the red light in the cross.

"Aren't you frustrated?" I asked him, getting a little pissed, I mean, how can anyone be so calmed after that kind of lost?

"It's a game, so no"

I looked at him, now, really pissed.

"A game, do you think we would give all just because of a stupid game?! " he looked down at me with his eyes wide open.

"It's actually our passion! It's something we have fought for, with everything we have! Because it's not only a stupid game!" I was in the border of tears.

"Ugh! Why are you such a jerk?! Why aren't you like Hinata or Kageyama?! Why don't you give a little of interest?! Why are you like this?!"
I yelled and Tsukishima's face turned into the surprised one to the irritated one.

"Then... If my attitude annoys you, why are you here?! You could have stopped talking to me or go and tell me, in my face to stop!" I let my things fall, including my umbrella and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Because I like you! I like the way you are! You can be sweet or salty, you can be a gentleman or an assbutt, you are the smart tsundere with glasses I fell in love with!!"
I declared and, now, crying.

"Why...are you such a jerk?" I said, sobbing, I saw his things fall to the ground and put his arms were around me.

"Because that's how you left me... "

I looked confused at him.

"Huh...? "

He put his forehead with mine and looked into my eyes.

"Because I fell in love with you, too... "

And he kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back, his arms were around me and I moved mine around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"I like you, queen," he said between kisses.

"I like you, too, pole"

I reply and we continue kissing.

He tasted sweet. For being himself, the kiss was sweet, lovely and caring. It was perfect.

We part and started to laugh.
We were all wet.

"Come on, let's go to my home, you will catch a cold" I nodded and grabbed our things. We walked to his house, hand in hand.