Worse

Your P. O. V

The next day I woke up earlier, after the small sleepover, though the only reason I did it was to meet Tsukki before everything else.

So, Tsukki being Tsukki, will be up by now. I walked down the hallway and actually saw him washing his face.

"Tsukki!!"

I ran towards him and jumped to him. He yelped but caught me.

"Oi, it's too early for you to be that loud."

He said while looking down at me, I looked up at him and grinned.

"You still caught me..."

"It would be too troublesome if I didn't "

I let him go but Tsukki didn't. I stare in his honey eyes.

"Nee, Tsukki. Are you alright?"

He raised an eyebrow towards me.

"Yeah... why you ask?"

This time we both let go.

"Well... yesterday you and I didn't speak too much and you were like ignoring me... that's how I felt so I just wanted to see if everything was al-"

I was about to finish when Tsukki kissed me. His hands in my face, I was shocked a little bit but soon I started to kiss back.
We parted away and I could see his bright blush.

"It was nothing just too many things in my head but you don't have to worry about it. I really like you, (y/n). So don't think things like that"

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I like you too, Tsukki"

"Okay, let's go, I'm hungry"

"Yes!"

He grabbed the towel he used for his face and we walked to the dining room.

It's was empty at first but soon everyone came, I was sitting with Tsukki, talking about random things. Only the two of us but then, all the first years from our school sat in the same table. It was fun though.

After breakfast, we went to prepare ourselves for the matches before leaving.

I sat with Yacchan and Shimizu all the matches. I could only play between them and in some of Nekoma or Fukurodani.

One of our last matches was against Nekoma, and it was pretty hard. Nekoma only needed 3 points for winning and the blocks of Hinata against Lev were useless.

"I have a bad feeling..."

I mumbled as I watched Hinata staring at Lev. Probably, Kageyama was feeling worried too but kept silence. When Nekoma served we finally got a point. Our team served and blocked the spike of Nekoma but it was out, the good thing was that Tanaka made it in time and bumped it so Asahi could hit it but...

"Hinata...!!"

Yacchan gasped as we stared how Hinata tried to stole the ball from Asahi. The bumped into each other and fell pretty hard.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't watching! I'm really sorry "

Hinata started apologizing and carried on with the set.

"Is it me or everyone is really tense now?"

Yacchan asked as I walked to Shimizu's side.

"No, it's not you..."

Shimizu whispered as she wrote down something. The match finally ended and Ukai called Hinata, probably for talking for what happened.

I walked towards Kageyama and Tsukishima, with towels and water.

"Tch... that shrimp is always causing problems"

Tsukki whinned as Kageyama drank his water. I stared at the direction of Hinata and Ukai talking. Deep in thought.

"Oi, don't stress about that dumbass too much"

Kageyama said as he handed me his bottle of water. I could see in his eyes he was worried about Hinata. He sighed and ruffled my hair before leaving to the court, leaving me with Tsukki.

"It's gonna be a mess, you should back off from now..."

He said as he gave me a pat in my back, trying to calm me.

At the end Hinata didn't play in the last set.

We picked up my things and started to leave, I was checking I wasn't forgetting anything.

"Oi, (y/n)!"

I turned to the one calling me and it was Kuroo with Bokuto.

"You will come next time right?"

"Hell yeah!"

They laughed and leaned towards.

"We will waiting for those blokes and spikes, your  majesty"

I blushed but grinned.

"I'll be waiting for you then!"

We got into the bus, and as we left I waved to everyone. This time I sat alone, since Tsukki was with Yamaguchi.

I put my headphones and played So far away from AgustD.
I kept glancing at Hinata and Kageyama, they don't even sit together!

I sat and started to drift off to sleep.

------
I'm soooo sorry for not updating.
I have been really busy with school and I didn't have time for writing.
But I'll try to update more.