Summer days

Your P. O. V

When we arrived to Tokyo it was full of mosquitoes and was really hot. The boys were starting from zero, Kageyama and Hinata weren't in speaking terms yet and there was Lev.

Mostly of the time I trained with Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi. Lev started to talk to me after a small match we had.

The penalty of losing the match was running a hill, Karasuno was the one running all the time though.

After the matches and practice, the libero of Nekoma invited me to train with him and Lev. Lev was a dork, a really cute dork and tall, especially tall but was nice to fool around with him.

"Nee, Tsukki! Carry me!"

I ran to him, hoping he would carry me but he glared at me and left the gym.

"Tch... what an ass..."

I pout, running to Lev.

"LEV! Carry me!!"

He smiled brightly and bend down so I could jump to his back easily. When my arms were around his neck he ran around the gym.

"LEV! (Y/N)!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Yaku screamed from the other side of the gym.

"She likes feeling tall, yaku-San!"

Lev then ran out of the gym, going to the one Kuroo and Bokuto were.

"HEY!"

We arrived to the gym and I was still on his back.

"Okay, Lev, practice your reception while the grown up block"

"Don't treat me like a kid, Kuroo-san!"

Lev went to do his work with Kuroo while I stayed with Bokuto and Akaashi.

"So, what you doing?"

"Practicing some hits with Bokuto-san"

I nodded feeling the urge to block and toss the ball.

"Hey Akaashi, can you teach me how to set a ball?"

His eyes opened a little, obviously not expecting that request but he smiled at me quickly.

'Pretty setter!!!'

I blushed while I screamed internally, He is so pretty!

"Of course, Let me see how you toss, Bokuto-san can you hit the tosses?"

"Of course!"

He back off a little so he could pass me the ball while Akaashi moved behind me.
He sent the ball towards me and I "set" it. It was a horrible pass...

"It's not that bad but neither good"

"Yeah yeah, I know..."

"Okay, put your hands as if you were about to toss it"

And so I did, Akaashi grabbed a ball and put it on my hands. He moved my fingers so the movement was smoother. His hands were really soft...

"And you do it like that!"

Akaashi cheered while stepping back. I felt my face really hot.

'Bad (y/n) bad (y/n), you have a boyfriend who is still a tsundere but loves you'

Bokuto threw the ball towards me again and I set it perfectly.

"AKAASHI, THANKS!!"

We high-five each other while he smiled at me

"No problem"

"Oi, Bokuto-kun! Wanna practice some spikes?"

"Yeah... but I need a blocker!"

"What am I?! Am I painted?"

I yelled while throwing him a ball.

"Nope, but I want a stronger block, yours are mostly soft blocks though"

I pouted and went to Akaashi's side.

The captain's went to the entrance of the gym trying to catch a poor soul. Kuroo found the perfect one to bother.

"HEY YOU! THE KARASUNO ONE... ehh. GLASSES- KUN!"