two types of enemies

Your P. O. V

Ushiwaka and I were running together, while Kageyama and Hinata were behind us. Kageyama was getting tired while Hinata was running... No, jumping happily I'm in front of Kageyama, who ran faster and got to his level.

"How is your school, (y/n)?"

Ushiwaka asked me while we keep going.

"Um... Not that bad, I mean, it awesome and everything but if we talk about volleyball teams... Well"

He glanced at me before nodding and keep running until we got to Shiratorizawa.

"Wow!"

Hinata and Kageyama gasped and looked around, I admit it, it was pretty cool.

"Don't get lost! "

I yelled at them, they were looking to the small horse field. I want a horse...

"I'm going to the volleyball gym, are you coming? "

"Yeah, just let me go for- "

'Boi!! '

I turned to Kageyama and Hinata but they were already gone! I looked to the nearby places but there was no sign of them. I sighed and went with Ushiwaka to his volleyball gym.

"How are you feeling? "

I looked up at him cuz' he was taller than me. Not jealous.

"What do you mean?"

He looked at me, with a more Stoic face, making me blush a little bit.

'Nope, nope, nope...!'

"About you, being the only first year in the top 3, how you feel about it? "

I stare at the floor for a few seconds. He is right, from the girls top 3, I'm the youngest. For the boy's, Sakusa was the youngest and he is a second-year, everyone else is third years.

"I had never thought about it... Until now.

I know 3 Aces, but they are still 1 or 2 years older. That means, at one point I'll be alone, all alone, with no one who can support me in my games. I felt a hand I'm head. I looked up at Ushiwaka, he was smiling sweetly at me.

"Don't stress, you will do it fine"

He moved away and walked to the gym, with me right behind, with a small blush.

'Damn, I know I have a boyfriend but he actually looked... Not bad'

In the entrance of the gymnasium, we're Hinata and Kageyama, looking inside of it.

"Took you long enough, you two"

Ushijima glared at them for a few seconds,  Kageyama and Hinata gulped and he turned to me.

"Will I see you this time during the matches? "

I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Pffft, sure, you will... "

"I won't then"

"That's not what I said! "

"You were nervous and use sarcasm"

"Fine, fine, the next season, maybe, now go and be a flying killing cow "

I pushed him into the gymnasium, but he stopped and patted my head.

"See you again, (y/n) "

He was leaving but Kageyama and Hinata called him.

"I'm Kageyama Tobio, this dumbass is Hinata, I tried to come here but they rejected me"