Does He Love Me? (A Luke Hemmings fanfic)

Chapter 1

My name is Casey. I am 16 years old and I'm best friends with Luke Hemmings. Yes, the Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer. We've literally known each other since birth. He's a year older than me, but our parents have known each other since they were in high school. They stuck together ever since and I guess they wanted their children close too.

Anyways. Luke is my everything. He's always there for me. I don't know what I'd do without him. But, we're just friends. Nothing more.

Right now, I'm at Luke's house just hanging out. Well, actually I'm hiding from him. "Casey? Where are you?" Luke calls. I stifle a laugh because I'm just behind his bedroom door. He walked in and examined the room, "I know you're in here." He laughs and waits a few seconds, then leaves. Thank god.

I quickly try to run over to his bed to go underneath it. I feel someone grab my waist and say "Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" And pick me up.

"Luke put me down!" I yell.

"Never." I do what I think is best to do. Bite him. "OW! Did you just bite me?" He says as he drops me.

"Hell yeah I did." I laugh as I run out of the room. I hear him chase after me, so I run as fast as I could down the stairs. I nearly trip over my feet, but I make it. I run around the corner to his living room and hide behind the couch.

"CASEY?" He yells. "You can't hide forever!" He laughs.

I hear the front door open and Luke's footsteps to see who it is. It got really silent.. Too silent. I get up slowly and try to find a better spot to hide. I go behind the tv in time before Luke and the guest come in here. "I think she's behind the tv." Luke whispers so I have to strain to hear. I hear their footsteps, ones going farther away and ones getting closer.

"Casey, it's Calum. Where are you and Luke?" I don't say anything "Casey, I can see you."

"Damn." I mutter. "Don't tell Luke I'm here." I whisper.

"Too late." Calum says. "LUKE SHES RIGHT HERE!"

I get up and try to get out but Calum is blocking my only exit. "Let me through!" He shakes his head and has his adorable smirk on. I find a small opening that I can probably fit into to get pass. I quickly slip right pass him and when I think I'm safe, he grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I scream and start kicking and hitting.

"Put her on the couch!" Luke laughs. Calum brings me over to the couch and sets me down carefully. I try getting up but Luke pushes me back down and grabs my arms. "Grab her legs." Calum does so.

By the way he's smiling at me, I can tell what he's gonna do. "You wouldn't." I gasp. He laughs and grabs both my wrist in one of his hands. He glides his fingers over one of my arms and down to my stomach. My breathing is rapid. I won't let him win by laughing or screaming.

He starts tickling me, and I start squirming, but I don't laugh. I'm fighting the urge. He frowns when I don't laugh. It's like something clicked in him and he looked at Calum. "Tickle her feet."

Calum gets the sock off one of my feet and runs a finger on the bottom of my foot. I try getting my foot away because I will start screaming. Luke holds my leg down with his free hand and laughs a little.

I let out a little noise, 'don't scream. Don't scream.' I think to myself. I lost. I started laughing then screaming. Luke finally stopped and let go of me because he got what he wanted. "Don't hide from me and we wouldn't have this problem." He smiles.

I sit up and murmur "I hate you guys."

Calum put his hands over his heart and said "That really hurt."

"You're a terrible liar." Luke laughs.

A/N

Thanks for reading(: chapter two will be up soon(:

~Abigail